Reviews for The Coachwhip
Angelus23 chapter 7 . 9/14
It doesn't sound like them in any way, shape or form
narutonarutolove chapter 14 . 3/15
I very much enjoyed your story, I was rather confused around the 9th chapter as I couldn't tell what was memory and what was present. You should fix that. other than that, I very much liked this story. written more than 10 years
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
onaleia chapter 14 . 6/21/2008
I enjoyed this very much, thank you. I particularly enjoyed the cat commentary in this last chapter; that was cute.
kendercurrent chapter 14 . 12/3/2005
Oh, that was amazing! Very amusing and very well written!
kendercurrent chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
little bunny rabbit? lol, definitely not what I expected. The rhyme "little bunny fufu" is playing in my head now. Don't coachwhips eat rabbits?
elsa2 chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Well obviously I have been reading your stories in the wrong order. I really do love this one... I looked up coachwhip snakes and they're quite beautiful. I can imagine Snape as one... It's interesting watching Hermione interact with her parents - her dad isn't as dull as he initially appeared.
Toulouse chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
I laughed so much whilest reading this story! Well done, it's an amusing, dry, clever fic. I love it. Keep up the fantastic work!

~ Toulouse
zafaran chapter 14 . 11/4/2004
{snicker} You've got 'leave them with a laugh' nailed on this story. Very nicely done for the most part. There was a bit of a disconnect in the story flow when you switched to Hermione's memories of how she was brought to the safehouse, but there wasn't anything in the story structure to indicate that you weren't still in the timeline of the main story thread. Knocked me completely out of the story until I figured out what you'd done. Nice job, and I'm probably going to save this to disk to re-read at a later date. Zafaran
queenanneus chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I hope that Severus and Hermoine are able to 'escape' and are able to have choices in life that they should have been given from the beginning. I love that Hermoine is a tiger, and that Snape was able to change species. Keep up the good work that you are doing!
Seom chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
This is so creative! I love it! Very original! wonderful!
Vlaire chapter 14 . 3/17/2004
I was wondering if this was the end of the story? It has been almost a year since you have added anything. I am very interested if they run, if he goes to jail, or what they end up doing? Please let me know.
claire chapter 14 . 5/3/2003
lovely story
HeavenStone chapter 14 . 1/12/2003
*squeal* Great story! I love the characters and the plot. The ending line...oh dear... Anyway, this was really good, I hope to read more of your stuff!
Lisa Jane chapter 14 . 6/2/2002
This is the story I never wanted an ending to...brilliant. *giggles* especially the ending! i hate to think of what my two cats think of stuff in our house!