Reviews for Losing You
Kenocide chapter 1 . 2/10
Please tell me you're going to update this soon, oh, God..
ParadoxPoca chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Holy shit.

And that's all that I can say, because holy fucking shit. I have never been so hurt from something fictional before. And I've had my fair share of feels. Just... I can't. Please get an award.

Kenny is my favorite character. K2 is my OTP. Thus, for some reason unrequited love is amazing to me. Because feels.

This is just... Asdf. There needs to be a word for having no words.

Stan was my least favorite character. Doesn't mean I didn't like him, but he was at the bottom. This fic did wonders. He's definitely much higher on that list now.

Thank you. Just, thanks. For making this. It's beautiful.
Panruru chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
I'm really glad you're still writing this! I havent' been reading much fanfiction for the past year or so, was nice to check back and find this still going. I love the first chapter, have read it multiple times because it's awesome, and when I came to the part in this chapter where Kyle says goodbye to Stan it weirdly reminded me of when my cat was put down, several years ago. I burst into tears and cried for about 30 or 40 minutes. Like, crying *really hard*. I'm still crying. I don't think I've ever loved anything the way I loved that cat. I have another cat now, a ridiculously perfect cat, and a bunny and a guinea pig and rats and birds and a couple of good friends and I love them all and I think I might give them all up just to see that cat again. And as much as I loved her, I know that she loved me more. Not sure if any of the animals I have now really love me, even the cat, and it's always hard to believe that people care about me to begin with, and I don't give a shit about my family anymore except as a source of guilt and anxiety, but that cat really loved me and I never had to question it. I could tell just by the way she looked at me, like I was her whole world.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, just super sad about my cat now. I don't think I've cried about her since she died, not like this. wtf good writing I guess. I would have married that cat if I could've... Not sure I'm ever gonna love anything like that again, doubt very much that anything will ever love me.
spenser chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
holy crap I'm crying so hard this is so good pleasw update ahhhhhhhhh
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
What a wonderful read! I know I've said this several times, but you are a truly amazing writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
A chater so sad, but i still the next chapter, this fic is amazing!
N chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Jesus I didn't expect that! It's tragic, but oh so exciting! I really hope either stan or kenny ends up with kyle, the little stenny is good but I will be very gutted if either k2 or style isn't endgame
LadyRaven-321 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
awe, poor Stan :(

Good chapter though...
anlgeieieiei chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
To the intro of the first chapter: what about that blond girl in Rainforest Shmainforest? HUH? WATCH THE ENTIRE SHOW BEFORE YOU GO ON MAKING FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT CHARACTERS. Like, the had a mad special connection and it was adorable. See that episode if you haven't, okay
symphknot chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
OMG this fic is amazing
My favourite couple is K2 because the hurt and the wish is too much
Stan and Butter are the blockage xD
(The chapter 4 is make me cry)
Sorry for my bad english xd

Is amazing, really!

Update soon please
N chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh, I can't wait! I remember loving this but it not being updated! I just had to reread it all to remind myself...but it was worth it! Please let there be quick and regular updates from now on...
Holly chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
The premise of this story is neither original nor new. Your writing is phenomenal, but you are not as original as you think you are. Let me guess... Stan dies. Kyle is devastated. Kenny realizes that he can act as their messenger by bouncing between life and the afterlife. He does so, connecting the two, even though he is madly in love with Kyle. His devotion to Stan, as a friend, is tested, when his feelings for Kyle strengthen even further. Am I right? Or close? I definitely am. Kenny the Undead Messenger is a recurring thing in the SP fandom. Take it from somebody who's been reading SP slash since season four.
sksososdjdjd chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I am so excited that you updated this.

This story is getting better with each chapter. Things are definitely starting to become more intense! I really enjoyed it.
sksososdjdjd chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
No no no no! Please tell me that you're going to finish this story! I finally find a well-written live triangle story between Kyle, Kenny, and Stan and it hasn't been updated in ages! You're killing me here!

I really love Kenny's narration in this story because m
1kgal chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Once again, just here to tell you I love your writing. It makes me cry and laugh and feel.
So excellent. I'm in love with your writing.
I love it so much...I want it. I'm speechless. Thank you. (So much gratitude)