Reviews for Losing You
Panruru chapter 7 . 2/12
I'm really glad you're still writing this! I havent' been reading much fanfiction for the past year or so, was nice to check back and find this still going. I love the first chapter, have read it multiple times because it's awesome, and when I came to the part in this chapter where Kyle says goodbye to Stan it weirdly reminded me of when my cat was put down, several years ago. I burst into tears and cried for about 30 or 40 minutes. Like, crying *really hard*. I'm still crying. I don't think I've ever loved anything the way I loved that cat. I have another cat now, a ridiculously perfect cat, and a bunny and a guinea pig and rats and birds and a couple of good friends and I love them all and I think I might give them all up just to see that cat again. And as much as I loved her, I know that she loved me more. Not sure if any of the animals I have now really love me, even the cat, and it's always hard to believe that people care about me to begin with, and I don't give a shit about my family anymore except as a source of guilt and anxiety, but that cat really loved me and I never had to question it. I could tell just by the way she looked at me, like I was her whole world.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, just super sad about my cat now. I don't think I've cried about her since she died, not like this. wtf good writing I guess. I would have married that cat if I could've... Not sure I'm ever gonna love anything like that again, doubt very much that anything will ever love me.
spenser chapter 7 . 2/11
holy crap I'm crying so hard this is so good pleasw update ahhhhhhhhh
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
What a wonderful read! I know I've said this several times, but you are a truly amazing writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
A chater so sad, but i still the next chapter, this fic is amazing!
N chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Jesus I didn't expect that! It's tragic, but oh so exciting! I really hope either stan or kenny ends up with kyle, the little stenny is good but I will be very gutted if either k2 or style isn't endgame
LadyRaven-321 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
awe, poor Stan :(

Good chapter though...
anlgeieieiei chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
To the intro of the first chapter: what about that blond girl in Rainforest Shmainforest? HUH? WATCH THE ENTIRE SHOW BEFORE YOU GO ON MAKING FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT CHARACTERS. Like, the had a mad special connection and it was adorable. See that episode if you haven't, okay
symphknot chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
OMG this fic is amazing
My favourite couple is K2 because the hurt and the wish is too much
Stan and Butter are the blockage xD
(The chapter 4 is make me cry)
Sorry for my bad english xd

Is amazing, really!

Update soon please
N chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh, I can't wait! I remember loving this but it not being updated! I just had to reread it all to remind myself...but it was worth it! Please let there be quick and regular updates from now on...
Holly chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
The premise of this story is neither original nor new. Your writing is phenomenal, but you are not as original as you think you are. Let me guess... Stan dies. Kyle is devastated. Kenny realizes that he can act as their messenger by bouncing between life and the afterlife. He does so, connecting the two, even though he is madly in love with Kyle. His devotion to Stan, as a friend, is tested, when his feelings for Kyle strengthen even further. Am I right? Or close? I definitely am. Kenny the Undead Messenger is a recurring thing in the SP fandom. Take it from somebody who's been reading SP slash since season four.
sksososdjdjd chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I am so excited that you updated this.

This story is getting better with each chapter. Things are definitely starting to become more intense! I really enjoyed it.
sksososdjdjd chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
No no no no! Please tell me that you're going to finish this story! I finally find a well-written live triangle story between Kyle, Kenny, and Stan and it hasn't been updated in ages! You're killing me here!

I really love Kenny's narration in this story because m
1kgal chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Once again, just here to tell you I love your writing. It makes me cry and laugh and feel.
So excellent. I'm in love with your writing.
I love it so much...I want it. I'm speechless. Thank you. (So much gratitude)
1kgal chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Hello, I just felt like relaying my appreciation to you!
You are my inspiration. You make me want to be a better writer. Thank you.
I just can't get over how well you write, so I'll continue to keep striving to write as well as you do!
(I keep on resisting to throw in an 'I love you' and I thought that if I put it in parentheses it wouldn't be as awkward)
Pyoko-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm in love with "Losing You".

I've read it so many times that I already lost count. When I wrote my last review I was drowning in feels, so I felt it wasn't doing justice to your story's beauty. This might be weird and I'm sorry in advance for the following wall text, but I need to write another one for all the chapters released so far, because I truly believe you deserve all the best reviews in the world.

First of all: Stenny, Style, K2 and Bunny in the same fic? Congratulations, you just won all the internet! :D

Second, your writing is brilliant! I can feel how much you love to write and this is why you do it so well! The flow and the portrayal are so well detailed, still it leaves us with a taste of 'wanting more'. A thousand more points for the lenght of your installments, how I love long chapters!
The dialogues? Oh my, dialogues are my weakness and you managed to stab my chest and graciously hit me right in the feels with yours!

The characterization is being perfectly handled. They didn't lose their original 'cartoonish' particularities, yet you were able to develop 'real person' personality and thoughts, what made them feel much more real.
If it wasn't for Stan, maybe Kenny would be with Kyle. If it wasn't for Kyle, maybe Butters would have Kenny falling for him. The 'what if's and bitterness we all eventually confront through life feel very real and maybe that's why it is so heartbreaking ;o;

Your interpretation of Kenny is so good and well developed it makes my heart beats faster for him. Even with his darkness and bitterness, we can see how sweet and loving he really is. Especially to Kyle, Butters and Stan - even if he doesn't wanna admit it. It's refreshing, yet painfull, to see him in a situation where he - being a person who copes with the world by touching - can't let himself touch the person he wants the most. Maybe that's why he fell so hard for Kyle, who seemed so untouchable since the very beginning.

Kyle's being portrayed through Kenny's view and is unconsciously being deified. Which is okay. Who doesn't worship the person they love? But I feel like Kenny's feelings are blinding him into thinking Stan is the worst of his problems and Kyle is the best thing he could wish for.
There is no way he couldn't comprehend Kenny's feelings, at least a little, after living together for a while and maybe that's why he can't bring himself to leave the blonde. It would be just hurting him more without need.
What caught my attention was Kyle's reaction to Kenny's shameless flirt in chapter 5. Kyle didn't react at all! Not against it, nor stimulating it, just stayed passively quiet, as he was waiting (maybe expecting?) Kenny to go all the way through it, until he jumped to Stan's presence. It could be my imagination, but is it a tiny hint of Kyle's feelings for Kenny?

I feel like the four roomates have solid, yet contradictorious and confusing feelings for each other.

I got to say, Stan's portrayal is beautiful and smart, yet painfull for what I believe will happen very soon. I simply loved his relationship with Kenny. You made it very clear that Stan shares some of the anger Kenny's felling right now. Still, there is some attraction left from their teenage relationship, which ended kind of abruptly and resentful.
There is no doubt Stan loves Kenny very much. They are still best friends, after all. I just wished their friendship would be better, this betrayal and distrust that Stan is feeling wash away before the tragedy happens.
(And I second the request for you to, please, please, write a Stenny someday. I wanna read it so bad!)

Butters. Oh my 'glob', Butters' story broke my heart. I loved, simply loved your portrayal of him. May I just say how much I adored the way Kenny treats him? "Buttercups", "Sweet-cheeks" said by Kenny's voice, with such a sweet tone...
His innocence and sincerity to his feelings for Kenny and the final contemplation that Kenny didn't return it, after all. ;o; I can't!
I'm happy that he is at least trying to move on, but I'm also concerned for him, because I don't know how Kenny's being so close is affecting him. Is it painfull for him? Or is it a relief, because he knows that, after all, Kenny is the only person who is going to be there for him always.
And maybe Kenny knows Butters will always do the same for him.

Also, Kenny giving in to his desire for Butters made my heart ache. He desperately needed to feel like he was loved and Butters was the only one willing to give it to him at that time. Their relationship might be complicated right now, but I believe that Kenny trully loves Butters, even if not the way Butters wishes, even if Kenny haven't even realized it yet.

Life may be very harsh right now for him - and it's about to get worse -, but I trully wish Kenny will have a happy resolution in the future. Be truly happy. Not necessarily romantically, not necessarily the way he wants right now, just... happy.

I'm sorry for the wall. And sorry for my stupid bad english, it is not my first language. I just wanted you to know how much your work touched me and how much I enjoyed every word of it.
So please, please, don't give up on this piece of art!
Wish you all the great things in life! Be happy! :*