Reviews for Interlude in the Bookshop
Ao Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 4/15
Kyaaaa! Wait THE FUCK WAS THAT?! Im a guy hmmm... weird I really liked it I always love a good ZoRo. Loved the bit when Chopper said " Even if you say that it doesn't makeme happy bitch!" really caught me off guard, My nakama you successfully made another person happy :)
MayoAlien chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Ahh another zorobin fic written so well and steamy C;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i love it
zeeshan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
its great , u could make more chapters :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
O.O
Wow this is interesting
Didn't think I would end like that
I like it! ;)
reikos22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wooohhoooo! hoooott!

good job! Xd
Gorynych.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
It is a shame that you're not doing anymore Robin/Zoro fluff for the time being (as of this review).

What captivated me the most about this piece was your simple, yet somehow enticing manner of writing. Everything flowed so well. You even made this interaction seem IC, despite the lack of romantic undertones in One Piece. Can't wait until you return, if you do.
DJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME!
dismaynight chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was very good, very sexy. I could vividly imagine the scene and the bookshop. Very well done.
cathy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
wow that was hot!very good descriptions and dialogues..fantastic work!;)
GreenCat70 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I like to see interactions between Robin and Chopper, two book hunters. And of course, I love to see Robin and Zoro even Love the little game they played in the bookstore. Great story :)
Pirateking1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
wow! this was amazing! make more one shots now! XD :D
Wintersprings chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow! You did really good job with the fluff X3 I love your ZxR one-shots, they are amazing.