Reviews for Reflections of Demons
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 29 . 7/26
In truth, this fanfic is a very well-written masterpiece. I really wish that this had been completed, but I understand that writer's block is a horrible reality. Great job on what you have!
arinasution5 chapter 21 . 5/30
Hum
Sand Soldier chapter 10 . 5/17
The dialogue is beginning to fall apart
Darkdray chapter 29 . 5/10
Rereading 3
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 29 . 4/2
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
arsenicminds chapter 29 . 11/8/2016
btw; love your work
arsenicminds chapter 29 . 11/8/2016
YO, IM READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT, AUTHOR ! IM READDDYYY
arsenicminds chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
holy fuck, I loved the ending of this chapter poor poor men. poor haku and his girly image.
guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
God damnit I wasn't planning on reading this and was just skimming through the chapter to make sure I never read this before and got instantly hooked.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 29 . 9/23/2016
:D
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
I dig it. This fanfic is awesome.
Yona0 chapter 29 . 7/4/2016
Dear god, you chose a to stop updating..
Okcyn chapter 29 . 5/22/2016
I have to say that this is one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read. You manage to show bothe the good and the bad of the various characters without resorting to bashing any of them. Not an easy task. In spite of that fact that I normally hate reading unfinished stories, this one is so well written that I find myself coming back and rereading it time after time. While I wish that it would some day be completed, I want to thank you for the pleasure of gotten from it and the frustration I feel each time I reach the end.
The Watcher4 chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Just wanted to drop a note to say that I still enjoy re-reading this, even if it's never finished. BUT, I really, really hope that we see another update someday, this story is brilliant.
Donni chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Hi, I don't know if you're ever going to continue this or not, so I wanted to drop in and say that I am really enjoying it. I have noticed that you seem to have a bit of a problem with homonyms, especially in this chapter. There are several places in which the wrong "they're/their/there" is used, along with "hear/here, than/then," and "to/too/two." I just wanted to bring that to your attention, as well as say that I am really glad I decided to look up your story after reading the oneshot it was inspired by, and thus far, thank you for a very enjoyable read!
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »