Reviews for Reflections of Demons
arsenicminds chapter 29 . 11/8
btw; love your work
arsenicminds chapter 29 . 11/8
YO, IM READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT, AUTHOR ! IM READDDYYY
arsenicminds chapter 19 . 11/6
holy fuck, I loved the ending of this chapter poor poor men. poor haku and his girly image.
guest chapter 3 . 10/31
God damnit I wasn't planning on reading this and was just skimming through the chapter to make sure I never read this before and got instantly hooked.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 29 . 9/23
:D
I dig it. This fanfic is awesome.
Yona0 chapter 29 . 7/4
Dear god, you chose a to stop updating..
Okcyn chapter 29 . 5/22
I have to say that this is one of the best Naruto stories I've ever read. You manage to show bothe the good and the bad of the various characters without resorting to bashing any of them. Not an easy task. In spite of that fact that I normally hate reading unfinished stories, this one is so well written that I find myself coming back and rereading it time after time. While I wish that it would some day be completed, I want to thank you for the pleasure of gotten from it and the frustration I feel each time I reach the end.
The Watcher4 chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
Just wanted to drop a note to say that I still enjoy re-reading this, even if it's never finished. BUT, I really, really hope that we see another update someday, this story is brilliant.
Donni chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Hi, I don't know if you're ever going to continue this or not, so I wanted to drop in and say that I am really enjoying it. I have noticed that you seem to have a bit of a problem with homonyms, especially in this chapter. There are several places in which the wrong "they're/their/there" is used, along with "hear/here, than/then," and "to/too/two." I just wanted to bring that to your attention, as well as say that I am really glad I decided to look up your story after reading the oneshot it was inspired by, and thus far, thank you for a very enjoyable read!
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
Wtf no, just no that scene was horrible.
Frz chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
His real clan name is Yuki, which means snow. Wikia
TangyCitrus chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
Noooooo! Dammit! I have fallen in love with this and just cannot believe that it left on such a cliffhanger and that I have to wait for an update but also can't help but worry if that will ever happen seeing as the last time it was updated was in 2012 And so I am left to agonize over my desperate want of more! Q Q Grah!
As much as I hate to leave it like that and not saying more about the story like my likes/dislikes, questions, favorite parts etc, it's late and I have a number of things to do (technically) today that requires me to get some sleep. So, without further ado and rambling, I want to say thank you so so very super much for writing and sharing this! Take care and have fun!
(Also of course, please please please please please finish this story of epic awesomeness and wonder! w)
BlackMoonNight chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I love you, I love you, I love you!

That ending with Gai was hilarious! I literally had a laughing fit!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »