Reviews for Reflections of Demons
Donni chapter 9 . 11/22
Hi, I don't know if you're ever going to continue this or not, so I wanted to drop in and say that I am really enjoying it. I have noticed that you seem to have a bit of a problem with homonyms, especially in this chapter. There are several places in which the wrong "they're/their/there" is used, along with "hear/here, than/then," and "to/too/two." I just wanted to bring that to your attention, as well as say that I am really glad I decided to look up your story after reading the oneshot it was inspired by, and thus far, thank you for a very enjoyable read!
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 1 . 11/2
Wtf no, just no that scene was horrible.
Frz chapter 7 . 10/6
His real clan name is Yuki, which means snow. Wikia
TangyCitrus chapter 29 . 9/9
Noooooo! Dammit! I have fallen in love with this and just cannot believe that it left on such a cliffhanger and that I have to wait for an update but also can't help but worry if that will ever happen seeing as the last time it was updated was in 2012 And so I am left to agonize over my desperate want of more! Q Q Grah!
As much as I hate to leave it like that and not saying more about the story like my likes/dislikes, questions, favorite parts etc, it's late and I have a number of things to do (technically) today that requires me to get some sleep. So, without further ado and rambling, I want to say thank you so so very super much for writing and sharing this! Take care and have fun!
(Also of course, please please please please please finish this story of epic awesomeness and wonder! w)
BlackMoonNight chapter 19 . 8/30
I love you, I love you, I love you!

That ending with Gai was hilarious! I literally had a laughing fit!
Lacus01 chapter 29 . 8/16
Are you going to finish this story?
A Guy Named George chapter 29 . 8/10
I really like this, pity it fell to the pervasive Abandonment of Good Fic Syndrome. R.I.P
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 8/5
"exposure to Maito Gai and Rock Lee"... muahahaha! priceless ;)
kdarnell2 chapter 29 . 5/30
It has been almost 3 years since your last update. I recognize how life can interfere with writing, I have a story I've been working on for decades. I do hope that you plan to continue this story, though, as it is very well written and extremely fascinating.
fannut chapter 29 . 5/28
So I'm not logged in right now, but as soon as I get to my own computer I will defiantly follow this story! (Even though it's been 3 years since an update) This story is great!
I found this because I recently started reading Naruto fan-fiction and I read Mirror, by Uchiki na Kage, and was directed here. Please write more!
Also I know that they are taking the Chuunin examines right now, but I would love to see Haku and Zabuza interacting on a more personal level with Naruto some more.
fvef chapter 29 . 5/16
great story, please continue
SanglanteAlouette chapter 29 . 4/25
Okay. It's official, I love this story. I don't even know how to express all the strong points I see in it. So I'll just say that the characters are well built and are evolving really nicely. And it's well written, so I couldn't stop reading and ended up reading it all in one day. I really hope you will come back to give us some new chapters one day !
Kairan1979 chapter 29 . 4/9
Looking forward to see your version of Prelims.
Can you assign a different opponents instead of the same match-ups we saw in canon?
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 29 . 1/16
So yeah... This is mad brilliant!
I am completely in love with this story!
Thank you for even getting this far and I truly hope you are able to continue very soon.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »