Reviews for Reflections of Demons
BlackMoonNight chapter 19 . 8/30
I love you, I love you, I love you!

That ending with Gai was hilarious! I literally had a laughing fit!
Lacus01 chapter 29 . 8/16
Are you going to finish this story?
A Guy Named George chapter 29 . 8/10
I really like this, pity it fell to the pervasive Abandonment of Good Fic Syndrome. R.I.P
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 8/5
"exposure to Maito Gai and Rock Lee"... muahahaha! priceless ;)
kdarnell2 chapter 29 . 5/30
It has been almost 3 years since your last update. I recognize how life can interfere with writing, I have a story I've been working on for decades. I do hope that you plan to continue this story, though, as it is very well written and extremely fascinating.
fannut chapter 29 . 5/28
So I'm not logged in right now, but as soon as I get to my own computer I will defiantly follow this story! (Even though it's been 3 years since an update) This story is great!
I found this because I recently started reading Naruto fan-fiction and I read Mirror, by Uchiki na Kage, and was directed here. Please write more!
Also I know that they are taking the Chuunin examines right now, but I would love to see Haku and Zabuza interacting on a more personal level with Naruto some more.
fvef chapter 29 . 5/16
great story, please continue
SanglanteAlouette chapter 29 . 4/25
Okay. It's official, I love this story. I don't even know how to express all the strong points I see in it. So I'll just say that the characters are well built and are evolving really nicely. And it's well written, so I couldn't stop reading and ended up reading it all in one day. I really hope you will come back to give us some new chapters one day !
Kairan1979 chapter 29 . 4/9
Looking forward to see your version of Prelims.
Can you assign a different opponents instead of the same match-ups we saw in canon?
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 29 . 1/16
So yeah... This is mad brilliant!
I am completely in love with this story!
Thank you for even getting this far and I truly hope you are able to continue very soon.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 19 . 1/14
Holy crap! I was waiting for this chapter and I swear to Kami you didn't disappoint!
The truth behind everything is so real, and the tension? Honestly you not only captured the essence of everybody but the.. I can't think of a better word other than truth of "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".
I applaud the effort you put in this because it honestly is amazing fanfics like yours that completely captivate and entertain me. I am usually one of those readers that will review at the end of the latest published chapter when starting a new story, but there are times when I just can't wait any longer and have to say something.
You stick with the seriousness and comedic reliefs the way it should be without overplaying either.
To be honest I was scared of the confrontation that Kakashi and Zabuza were going to have, and I also didn't like how you were portraying Kakashi at first (lol as I was reading this I was saying "Don't worry Kakashi, I know you are trying"). This though was brilliant and exactly how I imagined it going, Green Beast aside... It's true, it's not all Kakashi's fault and completely unfair to put the current situation on his shoulders.
So.. I'm now hoping that Shika-kun will become best friends with Naruto, sounds good, ne? :D
I am adding this to my favorites and wanted to thank you for your hard work.
Synn
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I love the ideas brought up in this story and how everything here is developing. I know it's been over two years since this was last updated, but I'm going to follow this story anyway. I really want to know how the Preliminaries go, with Team 7 so injured, and with it seeming like Team 9 being the only ones to know about the fights they got into... I'd also like to know if Naruto ever gets up the courage to actually tell his teammates about the Kyuubi, especially as they have now seen the effects of him, particularly Sakura with the arm...

You're portrayal of Kakashi is great, especially when he has his mini-breakdown thing when Zabuza calls him a bad instructor. Zabuza's right, Kakashi is bad for a team at the very beginning level, but it's not all Kakashi's fault.

I also really like that the summons can tell when a person has the potential to bring about great change.

Well written. Great read.
moon so bright chapter 29 . 12/21/2014
Epic.
stsword chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Considering there's a good chance that the restaurant sells ramen with veggies in it, I don't think an all ramen diet would need much in the way of supplements.
TheChampionOfLight chapter 29 . 10/18/2014