Reviews for The One With The Bachelor Party
notagoodplace4gods chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
perfect! I don't really get what is wrong if me. I love chandler but i love even more to read fics in which he's tortured...

But anyway, excelent fic!
GotChikinSoop chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
I was going through some old fics & came across this one. Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm a fan of the angsty fics & this one just hit the spot.
les enfoires chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
good!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2002
Great story! Question, though...where was Phoebe around the end? She vanished! POOF! Poor Phoebe!
Steph chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Did u really kill Chandler? Thats just wrong if u didn't and u faked us out. Anyways it wuz good util then though it wuz interesting.-Steph
Jackie chapter 10 . 2/20/2002
Great story. I should write more, but I don't have time. Loved it! Keep writing! :)
teacherchez - as usual 2 lazy 2 login chapter 10 . 1/15/2002
Yay! This was a great ending! I'm not so happy you're wrapping all these stories up - unless you start a few new ones, that is. You are a great writer, you can't stop!

*Lucy*
Ez chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
Your endings to your stories are simply the best - how you tie everything up. Enjoyed the series..do come up with more entertaining series
screaming truth chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
AWESOME! As always, you a wonderful writer. And that I must say was pure genius :)

Ren
Tammy25 chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
Great Job.
mel081 chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
lol :) that was sooo great! I can't belive thats it though.
Kendra2 chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
Great ending I loved this series I'm so glad everything worked out. :D
Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe chapter 10 . 1/14/2002
*claps stupidly* Yeah! That was great. Yippy...
Ex-Instructor Quistis Trepe chapter 9 . 1/13/2002
Poor Chandler...moreness!
reader chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
once again, another good chapter. please continue soon