Reviews for The Wanderer
avisdeumbra chapter 6 . 3/10
Gosh! This is fantastic already! I’m a little late to the party but I’m going through SotC fics in celebration of the new ps4 remake! Best fanfic of SotC I’ve seen so far!
ArchineerRob chapter 29 . 3/20/2017
I absolutely love the depth and detail you went into for the history and culture of the lost nation, and the happy ending wonderfully offset the tragic one in game, without altering any of the original scenes, making it easy to imagine. :D
Evrin chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
It really was short, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm loving your writing. The way he treats the feelings of the colossus is incredible.
Evrin chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
OMG, best fanfic ever! 3
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
Poor Celosia. She and her brother, Celobia are my favorites out of all the Collosi. I wish both of them luck. Also, I think I like the learning from shadow story idea. I would love to read it when its up.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
God. Damn. One of the best fics I've ever read. Hands down. However, one thing that could use improvement is the breaking of the fourth wall. It kind of ruined the immersion for me, reminding me that the fic has an author. I guess that's the best way to put it. Anyway, fantastic job!
pinkfluffyunicornsonrainbows chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Phalanx: There there small author, I indeed live on...
Cervidas chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Interesting, the story and the game i play. Was a legend.
Bugbag chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
This is incredible so far! Why haven't I read this sooner!? I can't stop reading and it's 4 in the morning. :P

Best fanfic ever.
Jed chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Wow, I have been reading this for a while now and, I have to say, this was amazing. Avion, being one of my favorite Colossi, really put a tear in my eye. Although, I loved your last chapter more, this one was also great.
7Annabelle43 chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
I love this story, especially when the colossus communicate with each other, their thoughts of their own past, and their acceptance for Wander.
Wandering Soul chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Interesting, but Celobia is actually Cenobia. I should have reviewed the last chapter
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Another great chapter and unique depictions of the Colossi!
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Interesting, a favorite SotC read of mine. You give the Colossi an alternate life of individual thought that the game never could, and I like this version of them. After all, if Wander hadn't tried to kill them all, what could they have been like? How could they interact with a human? These questions of mine were wonderfully answered in your fic, which I thank you for sharing!
-Asuka
PucchoSweet chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Awww...I think it's bittersweet. Despite Wanders blind ambition to save his love, Quadratus still see's wander as a child...*sob* I LOVE THIS!