Reviews for The Wanderer
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 29 . 8/11
Great story from beginning to end. Really well written.
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 18 . 8/2
This fic just gets better and better. So sad and so well written.
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 13 . 8/1
Fantastic story so far but also very sad. Still this is one of the best fics I e read in a long time.
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 6 . 7/30
Fantastic so far. This fic is really well written and the characters are very well done.
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 3 . 7/29
Wow this is really good so far. Really like how you have done the different characters. Keep up the good work.
avisdeumbra chapter 6 . 3/10
Gosh! This is fantastic already! I’m a little late to the party but I’m going through SotC fics in celebration of the new ps4 remake! Best fanfic of SotC I’ve seen so far!
ArchineerRob chapter 29 . 3/20/2017
I absolutely love the depth and detail you went into for the history and culture of the lost nation, and the happy ending wonderfully offset the tragic one in game, without altering any of the original scenes, making it easy to imagine. :D
Evrin chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
It really was short, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm loving your writing. The way he treats the feelings of the colossus is incredible.
Evrin chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
OMG, best fanfic ever! 3
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
Poor Celosia. She and her brother, Celobia are my favorites out of all the Collosi. I wish both of them luck. Also, I think I like the learning from shadow story idea. I would love to read it when its up.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/10/2015
God. Damn. One of the best fics I've ever read. Hands down. However, one thing that could use improvement is the breaking of the fourth wall. It kind of ruined the immersion for me, reminding me that the fic has an author. I guess that's the best way to put it. Anyway, fantastic job!
pinkfluffyunicornsonrainbows chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Phalanx: There there small author, I indeed live on...
Cervidas chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Interesting, the story and the game i play. Was a legend.
Bugbag chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
This is incredible so far! Why haven't I read this sooner!? I can't stop reading and it's 4 in the morning. :P

Best fanfic ever.
Jed chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Wow, I have been reading this for a while now and, I have to say, this was amazing. Avion, being one of my favorite Colossi, really put a tear in my eye. Although, I loved your last chapter more, this one was also great.