Reviews for Rainbow Man
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Great story, I liked it !

Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Ok...it was good, but I enjoyed the first 2 chaps better.

The whole Sam bs thing kind of took my interest away sorry.

But still, thanks for writing
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
What can I say? This is just too hilarious for words!
spootycup chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This was good... i liked it a lot and i don't mind wincest so if you ever do one it would be good...
courtXjester chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Sam as bi...hmm..I'll have to think about that. I really did enjoy this though and you wrapped it up nicely :D
courtXjester chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
dean...clubbing...those are two words i never expected to see together. lol I love it!
courtXjester chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
this story is so amusing! i've been waiting for so long for some one to write about dean and sam pretending to be gay and this is awesome! lol! Great job!
Conny chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
I really like your fic. Don't think there are many like that out there. I at least have never read something like the boys posing as a gay couple and you did a great job of it. I think there was laughing involved. Loud laughing and some squeaking noises, which surely couldn't have come from me. Hope my flatmates didn't hear me. Well, what I wanted to say thank you very much for writing this fic. Schöne Grüße aus Osnabrück.

PS: Before I forget, let me know if you ever write a slashier version of it. I'd love to read it. :-)
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
I love it too... just wish it were longer :)
insane songbird chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Hey there, kitty!

Let me just getb this straight: HOW COULD YOU BASH DEAN? How COULD you?

- that’s my job. Ehehehe

I loved the scar-stories and the new interpretation of the “couple-tats”.. grin.

Oh and let me state just this: I KNEW IT!

I knew it from the very first time he appeared! And you know I knew it cuz I told you so of course - ehehe

I’m really sad it’s over… *sobs* but I gotta say that I LOVE YOU for putting in the ninjy stars… that made me all fuzzy!

Okay for the record: this fic rules, I love the idea, the boys are lovely. Dean 4ever, Sammy rocks – on occasions – you’re the best!

P.S.: I take all the credit for the fact that this fic saw the light of day... whether you wanna give it to me or not! WE rock! Luv ya, birdie
Blood White Panther chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
This is really great. I especially love the bit that goes:

"You're really comfortable on this side of the fence, you know."

"Yeah, that's because I'm sitting on it."

Excellent work.

~Panther
insane songbird chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
“That’s equalization, Dean.” – you so make me laugh -

“Tolerance level like zero, for everything that’s got nothing to do with garden gnomes and country club.” – you make me wanna cry from laughter –

“Now Sammy, that’s all you got? That’s roughly three inches… come on, try and push a little harder!” – you make me faint from missing air supply because I laugh so hard –

“Oh crap, such studs, a couple AND an existing sex life, it’s unfair.” – you alwys make me grin –

“Damn, these things are so tight; I wonder how any man who values his marbles would agree to wear them.” – you make that grin go very mischievous –

“Now, Sammy what can I say, can’t have you flirting around like that, somehow I gotta make sure everyone knows you’re my bitch.” – okay, you just killed me by making me blissfully imagine THIS!

I LOVE it an you know that… CU in fangirl heaven, birdie
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is hilarious! Keep up the great work.

~Panther
ellen42 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Thought your fiction was really well written and found myself laughing over and over at all Dean being put upon by Sam in gay cover mode and then Dean deciding to return the favor!
JBFaerie chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
LMAO! I cried I was laughing so hard while reading this fic! Extremely entertaining

Simply the best "boys pretending to be gay for a case" fics I've ever read (and I've read plenty ;) )