Reviews for Grey
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
good story
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Great story! For a second I thought you weren't going to have Jason as Red X:)
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
EPIC!
Pirazz chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
so very very good, this pairing works very well and the man behind the mask made me giddy.
iRedeem chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I totally loved reading this fanfic. You did a great job on it. I actually think you should continue this.
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Yay, we need more Terra/X fics around here. I've read Titanimalz stuff too, good stuff. If you ever wanted to expand this into a full story, you could expand that paragraph on their meeting eachother, I think it would really add to the enchanted feel of this one shot. *shrug* I hope you write something else like this. :)
Tianimalz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
E -FANGIRL SCREAM WHILE JUMPING UP AND DOWN- Tia likey, Tia likey A LOT. From being the shameful no-comic book reader that I am, I have little idea who Jason Todd is, but as for just being the Red X I know and love, YOU HAD HIM DOWN PAT! My favorite part, had to be when he was trying to get Terra to stay, but couldn't help insulting her at the same time. That was just SO him... and it made me laugh too xD I liked the beginning, you write Terra out really well, and I enjoyed having a piece of fan fiction so well put in character.

"The gray area" omg, that is just so awesome. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? xD! That is just a cool way to put it, very dramatic, deep. Love it.

- He was like her in a way; only their situations had been reversed. He was the nimble thief who always tried to do so much bad, but ended up being on the good side of the whirlwind called life. As for herself, well, she was just the opposite. No matter how hard she tried, she somehow ended up hurting people; she was always the villain in the end. -

DUDE! That is just how I've always seen them, Kind of epic, isn't it? I was so glad to see that put in there, showing they are two and the same. It adds all the more depth.

... the ending scene, omg, I was giggling like crazy. I love how you did it, VERY awesome -wink-. As for the chickening out, LOL! Don't feel bad. I can't tell you how many times that happens to me, LOL! But the way you had it was really good. The ending wasn't too bad, I'd love to see this continued though. You somehow managed to keep this short, but I felt like there was enough backround story in it, it was just very well put together, and I really enjoyed it.

SO going in my favorites. Awesome job!

LaterZ

-Tia Out.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
well i like it.
the red x & terra paring is great the story great but i just don't like the red x being thing. It's better makeup a OC for red x to be mostly because it makes red x less cool if he's todd, also they act nothing alike.