Reviews for Too Late to Correct Your Mistake
To "jon reeve"

*I don't get why people have to invent ways to make Harry's life shit; it was shitty enough before. I mean they create a whole new person to be his twin, which is usually a caricature of James Potter, and then turn his parents into horrible people. All so he can go grey/dark lord Potter on them.

I won't begrudge anyone their preferences, since this is fanfiction, and making shit up is what it's for. I was just really amazed that this was a type of story that became popular enough to become a cliche in this fandom.*

Good God, I agree with this review SO much. I don't get it either. If anything, the cliche is only good for one-shots like this. Here it comes across as a humorous over-the-top parody, not some silly drama. Most stories of this trope use the drama/angst equivalent of jump scares.
C'est domage cette fic meriterai vraiment une suite
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 3/20
I would really enjoy seeing this one continue, it is a fun read. Seeing the backstory about how this all came to be would be awesome as well.

Cel
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 3/15
Man i know you said one shot but this is good!
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 3/14
BillBrink chapter 1 . 3/11
Loved it! HA!
lsignet chapter 1 . 2/3
This was AWESOME! you could take this so far!
Baxter87 chapter 1 . 2/3
Too funny gets better every time I read it!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 1/15
Ha! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
LOVED IT!
Harry has the right to stand up!
And I loved the part of how he spoke to dumbledore he didn't think of him higher up.
It was a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
That was a really good story! Could you carry it on please, your a really good writer!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Y'know I was really confuzzled a few years ago when I read mention of this type of HP fic. Especially when it's its own cliche!

... that doesn't mean you should continue this. lol
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Damn, Update this please
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I wish you would expand this into a full blown story...oh well.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016