Reviews for Too Late to Correct Your Mistake
dominaohyu chapter 1 . 10/12
haha i love this xx
furface294 chapter 1 . 10/4
I loved this, any more of this?
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 10/4
An interesting twist on Harry telling them to sod off. I rather enjoyed it. Would have liked to seen more though as there were plenty of unanswered questions. Still, for what it ism well done!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 9/29
Awesome! ;]
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/18
This is a fun take on this trope. I like that it is so bare-boned. Just the Potters, Dumbldore, Sirius, Snape and Lupin.

Harry gave this considerable thought. His questions were straight to the point and conclusive. Their growing chagrin as each of Harry's points were driven home must have been a balm to his soul.

Finally, his departure from Hogwarts was a last dig of the shive.

Unlike others, I see no reason to expand this. It ends right where it should. Really good job!

TGM
TGYREU8 chapter 1 . 8/10
plese make this a real story
TGYREU8 chapter 1 . 7/24
can you make it a story?
killercr47 chapter 1 . 7/22
I love it so much hope you either make a new story or continue soon 3rd time reading it still love it!
skullcandy11 chapter 1 . 7/17
I love it! Very good job. Are you still considering a sequel, or are you going to leave it as it is?
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 7/7
AAHAAHAHAHAHHA! YES! THIS WAS MASTERFULLY DONE! I LOVED THIS! SOOOOO MUCH! I appreciate that this was a one shot. With huge deviations like this, I think that building a whole new story around it loses the weight of what truly happened to Harry. 3rd time reading. Love it all the more.
Hi,
I forgot my password, so I have to review this way.
I just read your story and I hope you add more.
It is a very good story, but it reads like the start of something almost epic.
There are so many different directions it could go from here.
I don't usually bookmark stories, but this one I have.

TeaGranniemcmlxiii
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 6/23
dammmmnnn, this story could be a fucking good one, hope you know somebody who built on thisanyway great story
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 6/13
I hope you do end up creating a sequel to this, I really enjoyed it!
It would be awsome if there was a spin off to the story.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/27
*jon reeve* You were asking why people like this kind of story. Well, its always nice to have Harry experienced hardship and triumph over them. That's universal actually. But why making the Potters be cruel? I can only answer for myself. I dont like that James married Lily. I hate Lily. For me, the only thing she was uselful was in giving Harry the brilliant emerald eyes he have in fanfiction. Other than that, i hate her. I hate she's mughleborn, like i hate Hermione Granger. But i love the Creeveys. Anyway, i like James and for me, his greatest sin is marrying Lily. Lily should be with Snape...he's hideous so she deserves him.