Reviews for Too Late to Correct Your Mistake
AdrianXander chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The intro is just very alluring. Please continue the story !
Impstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I've always liked stories with this general line of thought. At the same time, it makes Lily and James seem so OOC... though it can be difficult to tell for certain judging by the fact that they only appear in person ONCE (7th book) in canon. But it is still probably the most realistic way for a dark Harry (or one of them anyways, but it doesn't always have to be a dark Harry, just grey).
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Loved it!
Funus Nex chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
sequel!
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
As one reviewer 'anon' already said these kind of stories really make no sense to me and their whole premise seems so illogical and unrealistic. I will never understand these wrong BWL stories.
fg chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
sequal
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awesome!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved it. It is awesome. I love the indignation and the questioning.

D

Tree
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nice. I loved it. It is awesome. I love Snape at the end. I can almost see the sneer and everything.

D

Tree
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Really awesome and very fascinating. I hope you would continue or make a new story out of this. You have a great plot in your hands so use it wisely. Such a successful story...
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love it. it serves them right treating Harry like that.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Me encanta esta idea!

ja ja pobre dumbludore
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh yeah, another one of "those". I can't say i'm very fond of this Twin and wrong one chosen fics as most of the time they need to much deviation from the original story to feel still like somthing in the HP universe. Not to be too lenient with the fact that James and Lily HAVE to be portrayed as truly awful persons in order that this plot might work. And i don't like to see these two as Malfoyeske bastards, so my enjoyment won't be too large with such a story.

Under that provision you've done a prim and proper job of playing out all the silly clich├ęs and translating most of what Durskaban meant for Harry's suffering into such a story and the result is more than acceptable, it's funny and amusing to read and isn't that the most important thing with any fanfiction?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
You wouldn't say "for I" so why would you think it correct to say "for both Jamie and I"?

If Harry has been emancipated for a year, why is he still living at home, a home where he feels unloved?

I have never bought into the premise of these cliched twin stories. I decided to read this one just because it was short and I wanted to try to understand the attraction to this tripe. Well, I still don't understand. Lily is supposed to be the very model of a loving mother, her sacrifice is credited with saving her son where no other mother's love did. So why is she suddenly so lacking in that very trait?

Why would any loving mother (and father) suddenly start ignoring one of their children just because the great Albus Dumbledore thought another son was a child of prophesy? In most of these stories it gets even worse because the unwanted child is actually abandoned at the Dursleys!

Actually, it doesn't even make sense that Dumbledore would put all his eggs in one basket and declare one child to be "The One" if there's any chance at all that he could be wrong.

Finally, if a child starts feeling ignored or treated unfairly he/she will almost invariably start fighting for his/her share of attention, even if that attention is negative.

It's not that I feel that parental love is always perfect. I know full well that it isn't. I've been betrayed by my own mother and I know how awful it really feels. But even though she didn't love me, she made every effort to try to appear "normal" and delude herself into thinking she was being a "good" mother. The odd thing is that she spent as much energy trying to cover her lack of love and trying to appear normal as she would have if she'd given real love.

The part of this story that rang true is the test that Harry gave his parents. If a parent can't remember your favorite color and food, and 'inadvertently' leave you out of things, that's a pretty good test that they aren't paying attention to you as a person, no matter what else is going on to make you think they might care. The parent's self-delusion also rang true.
None chapter 1 . 1/17/2012