Reviews for Too Late to Correct Your Mistake
Harry Cyrus chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This story was so nice!But I really wish if you'd do a sequel to this!
cruzcartoon chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is a great one shot but with the wbl stories I don't get is why both parents ignore harry I've always thought maybe the dad would ignore him but his mom never would I thought that instinct would kick in. Same with naruto stories where his parents are alive but he is ignored.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love this! I love fics where harry is BAMF and abandons the light side. I can see the manipulative dumbledore so well! Your fic don't really contain manipulative dumbledore but I read hints of it. Love it. Especially snape because I just hate seeing him being controlled because he is also another BAMF as well as lupin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
pls finish this story
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I really liked this one shot. Nice to know that Harry had Snape and Lupin in his corner. Even though he had to endure his childhood fending for himself.
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Excellent story! It would make a good full length story :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
very nicely done.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This is a fun sort of one shot. It would be a great beginning to a story. I wonder, "Who holds the boy's apprenticeship?"
KnowPein chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
nice and short...
Irelandlover chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
YAY
SEEKER452 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
love revenge fic like this thnks
status- rad but sad chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Oooooo~ shit's getting real, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Love it! Love it! LOVE it!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well, good for Harry.
Would be great to see this added to in the future.
FromageFondue chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Great job! Very nicely done. Enjoyed it very much. Although Jamison is a weird name that I never heard of before. Anyways, good job.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »