Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 5 I & I Am Camera
iluvaqt chapter 11 . 5/8/2002
The whole J & J series is awesome. I love them all...

As I said before I think. There are endless possibilities for this story. Countless more directions to take it, possibly other tie ins. I'm so itching to see if Justin ever gets to meet Logan face to face. And knowing Logan, he'll recognize the familiar traits of an X5. (the shipper in me is so dying to know if Max/Logan are together in this AU). ;)

I'll just have to hang out and see.
legna chapter 11 . 1/6/2002
Loved it.
Sarah chapter 11 . 1/5/2002
Absolutley Excellent! i love the whole Jhodie -Denise thing it's very fun to read! Aswell as Jhondie and Justin, they are the cutest most perfect couple there could be, at least in my mind.

As for you, Cat Carroll, I really do think that you should become a proffessional writter!

I have read all of your stories and I am completley addicted. Terran, was a bit yucky for my taste I like Zac after reading Gen-X6 and he was mean in Terran. I didnt like that (him being mean). But please, please, please write some more Zac and Alicia, Jhondie and Justin stories! Cause I dont know how I will survive without them.
DragonAnthony chapter 11 . 1/3/2002
very nice! I love this chapter and the store! Keep it up!
han chapter 11 . 1/1/2002
excellent stroy please please please continue with the series!
eliza chapter 11 . 12/29/2001
awwww so sweet! im happy though it wouldve been interesting to see what would happen with the senator, but she did the right thing. and besides that, im gonna steal david eddings' words "when writing's good, it's like reaching up to heaven and pulling down fire. its better than any dope you can buy. but its not, its rather like giving birth to a baby elephant" and writing sumthin wrong is just like writing going badly
Aradia chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Fantastic.

Keep on writing.
AJB chapter 11 . 12/29/2001
That was excellent. U should do another one with all the X5 - Max, Syl, Zack etc coming to LA and finding Jhondie and meeting Justin and all.

I've been following this from the beginning and it was excellent!
Girlecherry chapter 11 . 12/29/2001
I just love your Jhondie and Justin stories! please please pretty please start another one soon!
Girlecherry chapter 10 . 12/28/2001
THAT IS SO EVIL! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! i will never ever write another cliff hanger again. i just found out how horrible they are! you have to write more soon!
eliza chapter 10 . 12/28/2001
OMG u so have to update fast girl! meaning, i hate cliffhangers and i *really* wanna know what happens...

ur puttin people in pain with that ending!
han chapter 10 . 12/27/2001
cliff hanger or what please dont leave us hanging too long
DragonAnthony chapter 10 . 12/27/2001
Well I hope she does the right thing! Keep it up! YOu know I am always a sucker for anything you write.
han chapter 9 . 12/21/2001
and this story just keeps on getting better and better! more soon i hope?
DragonAnthony chapter 9 . 12/21/2001
Very cool I love seeing Denice in pain. Keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »