Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 5 I & I Am Camera
Angel-10 chapter 5 . 11/27/2001
I love this story!Please hurry with the next chapter.
han chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
loved this chapter keep on writing as u stories r the best! more please
DragonAnthony chapter 4 . 11/20/2001
Very cool chapter. It's about time Justins dad saw the tattoo. I can't wait for them to get to the wedding. I just want to see how Denice(hope Ispelled that write) reacts to them again. Well keep it up I am looking forward to your next thrilling chapter.
sillygoose98 chapter 4 . 11/19/2001
must write more soon
x9-314 chapter 2 . 11/18/2001
:) I know your probably thinking: 'oh god is there any way to get rid of this bitch?' well the answer is no, it's imposible to get rid of me because, I WILL FOLOW YOU! WHERE EVER YOU MAY GO! J/K but I REALY REALY LOVE YOU! well actuely I LOVE your writing! but that's basicly the same thing, right? :) PLEASE Write More!
Ash chapter 2 . 11/17/2001
Please hurry w/chapter 4. It's interesting
han chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
great chapter u r such a good writer
DragonAnthony chapter 3 . 11/15/2001
Wow! NOw that chapter got a rise out of me. *EG* WHo ever you are you are so amazing. I wish I could write like you. You have now problems with action or sex. I think thats why I love your work so much. Please keep this up i love reading your stuff. It make work go by some much quicker.
DragonAnthony chapter 2 . 11/14/2001
WEll I must say this Justin and Jhondie story is to be as good as the rest. You are amazing how do you come up with all this great stuff. I am so looking forward to reading more of this one.
han chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
i loved this chapter please post more soon
lareinaSelena chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
Cat, have I mentioned lately how much I love your Jhondie & Justin stories? Probably, but let me say it again; I LOVE these stories! I don't know what it is; you make them so real, I just can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent job; keep up the good work!
Girlecherry chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
YAY! I just love these stories! I can't wait for the next chapter
Deanna chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Yay! Look at me be really excited that you've got another J&J story up so soon. I love these stories. You're such an excellent writer, both stylistically and plot wise. Keep up the great work!
Jack Off chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
U shuld totaly rite mure sun. Ur a kewl writr n I cnt wat fer the Nc17 (or 16 3 months and 19 days) chaptr. It b rally kewl, me bet.
han chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
yes yes yes another j and j story this is great!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »