Reviews for Venus's Poison
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I like it, but then that's why you have twenty one reviews. Because it's a good fic and you did a really good job. Heck I even like the quotes you used, normally I'm not a fan of that sort of thing so keep up the good work.
Katana0304 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Amazing. Makes me cry
arachnidsGrip chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
...whoa! *blinks back shock from eyes* That...was amazing! I honestly think you captured Misa-misa's (XD Matsuda has made me call her that XD) personality perfectly! I've always felt so sorry for her... And this was written beautifully, which just made me remember how sorry I feel for her!
AnnaDressedInBlood chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ooh, that was beautiful.
magical-sprinkle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It's beautiful -shed tears-

:D

Pretty, pretty.
flower letter chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Kudos, you wrote it beautifully! :D
Carla McQueen chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
You wrote it beautifully! :D
Countess Karnstein chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Oh well, that was exquisite! :)
quill's lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
eh, how lovely :)

i love it
blue-candle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Beautiful :P
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome! Nice work! :)
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Amazing. I do believe you've captured the essence of a one-sided relationship of that caliber quite well.

IGC t DM
ShadowElite chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I don't usually read ficcys that's this... tragic? But it really illustrates MisaxLight's relationship quite well. :) Loved all the quotes and stuff... gave it a more surreal type of feeling, I guess. Great job!
desolee chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
My heart felt so heavy after reading. Beautiful :)
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I actually didn't really understand this one that much, but I'm not the brightest person alive. Even though I couldn't understand all of it, it was wonderful. All of your stories have there own perfection to them.