Reviews for The Lone Bird Freak
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I hope you get your buckets back...
ForFIGHTandFAITH chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I thought this was a FAX story . . .
Djalili chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
IM STILL YOUR FAN!
Happy chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Where are you from?
sassyblackfish chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
GASP! ROBOT!

Aw, damn. I liked Devin kinda. Why is it that every OC I like ends up evil? Well, I am attracted to bad boys...makes sense.

But I don't like robots. They're just not cool.

That chapter was kind of WOAH. And now I'm kind of WOAH. You know what I mean?

I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED. Not really. I slept until 2 today. But I was up till like 2:30 because I watched Star Trek...but it's not Star Trek's fault. That movie is freaking awesome.

THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE!

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED LAND...DELIVER US!

Yes, I have Prince of Egypt music stuck in my head. You will too, my young padewan.

You know how Elmer's glue has a cow on the front? Well, Elmer is in the glue.

You know what you should watch? David Blaine Street Magic Spoof. Look it up on youtube. It's HILARIOUS. Kids in my Geography class were showing it to Mrs. Gombai. (I was going to say 'guys' in my geography class, but that sounded weird in my head because one of them was actually Guy.)

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. I WANT TO WATCH PHANTOM OF THE OPERA AND THE PROPOSAL AND NEW MOON AND STAR TREK AGAIN. AND THEN I WANT TO SLEEP.

Guess what Miranda? You're a dirty Mexican. Yeah. Take that. And by the way, apparently Spanish people who aren't Mexican hate to be called Mexican because Mexican is the worst kind of Spanish. Isn't that mean? But Francisco (whose real first name is Juan) hates being called Mexican because he's from El Salvador. (or is it Salvadore? I don't know Mexican spelling.)
zammierox chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
i thought this was fax? update soon, socalhockeychick
Doesn't MAtter chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Are you fricking serious? Max and FANG are supposed to be together NOT DEVIN. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Change it NOW and fast because if you don't this won't be a very good story.
SurfandSnowRider chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
i like it a lot!
readinggal.xx chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
I love this story! Can't wait for more! :)
sassyblackfish chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
30-36 is NOT middle-aged, Miranda. GOD, you're so DENSE sometimes.

Hah. IKEA. I like it.

GUESS WHAT? It's twelve-thirty. At night. In the morning. I'm tired. I should sleep...maybe :)

I found someone to borrow a video camera from! Yea, my aunt has one and she said we could go get it. Just in time too, I only have 4 more days to submit my entry :S

EW I'm going to lose and then I'll be all depressed for like eternity. And then I'll write morbid emo poetry and UBER angst and everyone will stop reading my stories except the emo and goth kids because they'll just be so depressing and all my friends (all three of them :P) will leave me because I'm so upsetting to be around and I'll become a fat crazy lady with 16 cats who never gets married and has to live alone in a box on the street for the rest of her life until some reformed new weight loss program comes around that actually works and gives me the body of a supermodel, which I will then use to become a famous actress and be on TV and marry Logan Lerman and have 3 beautiful children with him and only one cat named Winston Churchill who will be orange and will not be fat at all.

Maybe I should lose...

So, yea, now that you've heard my future life story I'm going to bed.

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTT!

Oh, and tell our father (Apollo) that I accidentally burned up all of Nebraska with the sun chariot, but it's cool because the mortals are blaming it on solar flares and global warming. Thank God for 2012.
zammierox chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
erm ikea stole the tracker from themselves? (last line)..update!, socalhockeychick
physics chick chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
i knew IKEA sucked. i spent a three hour shopping spree there with my mom, bored out of my mind. and the food sucked!
zammierox chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
good chappi! update soon!, socalhockeychick
CUtIE FRUItIE chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
MORE!NOW!LIKE RIGHT NOW!NOT TOMORROW ARE IN A HOUR!LIKE NOW!LIKE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT NOW!
anonomyssssss chapter 10 . 2/22/2010