Reviews for Lily's Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Sirius HAD to be kidding if he REALLY thought that just because HE made a magical oath to James to marry Lily (if she survives) and protect her and Harry , that Lily herself would simply go along with it? SHE didn't make any such oath.

So why the heck should her life be ruined and be denied the chance of a future with somebody (Severus) who SHE actually WANTS to marry, and be stuck forced to marry Sirius by an oath her dead husband and his best friend made behind her back without consulting HER on the matter of whether or not SHE'D be willing to marry Sirius if anything happen to James. Its the two mens own fault for making an oath that could strip Sirius of his magic or even kill him without consulting the third member involved in the oath. *lol*

she didn't promise anything and has no reason to uphold Sirius oath if she choses not to if it means getting to be with the man she actually wants.
Gruffard chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Oh. Cute family. And nice use of your Epilogue.

I find it funny how the Snape family is so like the Weasleys.

Thanks for the fun read and I hope you did or will do that continuation. Be neat to see Harry with siblings.
artists chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Nice, but it's VoldEmort not Voldamort.
I Believe in Sitwell chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
very, good, but i don't like how you named the daughter ginny. she is a weasley.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Enjoyed reading the story.
Eawynne chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Well written, you have a good balance between dialogue which is informative and moves things along and your narrative descriptions. Good story!
Nynaeve-98 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hello !

This was a really good story ! As I said when I reviewed 'for the love of a werewolf', I just love the way you write (even with the little voldamort/voldemort thing which is not so big unlike some readers keep saying ;))and this story was so lovely 3

I also wanted to say that I disagree with some people who left you a review saying that lily being alive, Harry shouldn't have lived. When we read your first chapter, it's clear that James wanted to protect Harry, even more than to protect Lily, so when he died to give them time to flee, he knew he would sacrify himself. In short, I thing some people should really not pretend leaving a 'constructive' review when they obviously don't know what the word 'constructive' means !

Hum ... I maybe over reacted but at least I said what I wanted to!

Keep writing !
codla chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Love it
ujemaima chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Brilliant ending sentence!
L. Lee Anderson chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This seems good so far but the spelling mistakes are peeving me. It's "Lily" and "Voldemort" not Lilly and Voldamort. Also I'm a little confused as to how Lily and harry were saved by love magic when James didn't say any of the the words Lily did to save Harry. Lily saved Harry by saying kill me instead. Because Voldemort killed her he couldn't kill Harry because of that. I hope you don't take offense to my constructive criticism and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :)
Jordina chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Haha that's cute! But the name Ginny is confusing lol. Considering...:) Now on to part two! I'm so excited!:•) This is the type of story I've been looking for!
Jordina chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Well ain't that sweet!
Jordina chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Ah so angsty:(
Jordina chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Oh! Why Sirius, how very Slytherin of you;•)
Jordina chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Well that was awkward. I really hope things settle.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »