Reviews for Lily's Heart
Nynaeve-98 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hello !

This was a really good story ! As I said when I reviewed 'for the love of a werewolf', I just love the way you write (even with the little voldamort/voldemort thing which is not so big unlike some readers keep saying ;))and this story was so lovely 3

I also wanted to say that I disagree with some people who left you a review saying that lily being alive, Harry shouldn't have lived. When we read your first chapter, it's clear that James wanted to protect Harry, even more than to protect Lily, so when he died to give them time to flee, he knew he would sacrify himself. In short, I thing some people should really not pretend leaving a 'constructive' review when they obviously don't know what the word 'constructive' means !

Hum ... I maybe over reacted but at least I said what I wanted to!

Keep writing !
codla chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Love it
ujemaima chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Brilliant ending sentence!
L. Lee Anderson chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This seems good so far but the spelling mistakes are peeving me. It's "Lily" and "Voldemort" not Lilly and Voldamort. Also I'm a little confused as to how Lily and harry were saved by love magic when James didn't say any of the the words Lily did to save Harry. Lily saved Harry by saying kill me instead. Because Voldemort killed her he couldn't kill Harry because of that. I hope you don't take offense to my constructive criticism and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say :)
Jordina chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Haha that's cute! But the name Ginny is confusing lol. Considering...:) Now on to part two! I'm so excited!:•) This is the type of story I've been looking for!
Jordina chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Well ain't that sweet!
Jordina chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Ah so angsty:(
Jordina chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Oh! Why Sirius, how very Slytherin of you;•)
Jordina chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Well that was awkward. I really hope things settle.
Jordina chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Lol that Huffelpuff kid cracked me up!
Jordina chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Oh I like this!
Jordina chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I like the story. A couple of inaccuracies but no biggie. I'll be honest, I think the twins idea is a little over the top. And knowing that after just a week? Even magically, knowing it at that stage seems a bit unplausable lol. But I do like story! Trying to get through it fast so I can read the sequel, which is what led me to this:)
Jordina chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Ooohh. Aaahhh.
Pau-0803 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
hi, i just started reading the fic, it sounds good. I know you post it a long time ago. i was just wondering if you had this chaps betaed. i ask you cause there are some grammar mistakes and stuff like that...you called Voldemort Voldamort the whole chap. I don't mean to be mean nor anything the fic is great, i just found that those mistakes distracted me a lot(and i apologize for my own mistakes at grammar and spelling of some word, english is not my first lenguage)

Take care and meanwhile i'll keep reading. D
roni2010 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
overall love the story.. love that severus got another chance of happiness with lily!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »