Reviews for Lily's Heart
Pau-0803 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
hi, i just started reading the fic, it sounds good. I know you post it a long time ago. i was just wondering if you had this chaps betaed. i ask you cause there are some grammar mistakes and stuff like called Voldemort Voldamort the whole chap. I don't mean to be mean nor anything the fic is great, i just found that those mistakes distracted me a lot(and i apologize for my own mistakes at grammar and spelling of some word, english is not my first lenguage)

Take care and meanwhile i'll keep reading. D
roni2010 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
overall love the story.. love that severus got another chance of happiness with lily!
kiera-sama chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Hahaha! that was funny!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
loveee ittt!
matrice chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
A good chapter, but the quote "Sev, he was not your enemy" was something that I couldn't really understand, given their history... what else should he have considered him? Harry, of course, is another matter entirely -he doesn't hate him on principle-.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
That was fun. Thank you.
ScandalousPotter chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I adore the scandal in this! I'm looking forward to seeing what happends later on
Laura Beth Luck chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
once again, on chapter 2, it's Minerva. not minirva
Laura Beth Luck chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i know its only the 1st chapter, but what's up with the spelling Voldemort's (emphasis on the 'E') name wrong? ever the amature Harry Potter fans get that right.
SevereWrath chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I know this story is old - I'm reading it largely because I like your two latest stories, so I have high hopes - but I'd just like to point something out...

The most likely explanation for Harry Potter surviving the Killing Curse is that Lily *sacrificed* her life for his. In other words, Voldemort kept his word to Severus Snape, and tried to keep her alive - but in trying to kill Harry without first disposing of his mother, it allowed Lily to (probably in a burst of accidental magic) superimpose her life between the curse and Harry. The curse, running into an unexpected barrier, rebounded and killed Voldemort. But the cost of the killing curse is a life, so Lily died.

That would explain Harry Potter's memories in the books (green light/etc), and it would go a long way to explaining why Snape hates Harry - because Snape probably knows enough Dark Arts at that point in his life (as well as no doubt researching it) to realize what happened. Harry, in other words, is responsible for Lily's death; if he had died, Lily would have lived. It also explains why Snape was willing to help Harry, even after Lily died (and Dumbledore essentially broke his promise of protecting her, unlike Voldemort who kept it to his detriment): because Lily was willing to die for Harry, so to let Harry die after that sacrifice would be tantamount to making her death worthless.

This is a long-winded way of saying that James being killed here before the curse was cast at Harry would not have conveyed the same protection. Otherwise, this sort of thing would happen a helluva lot more often.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Wow. Very funny, very awesome. I like this fic.
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Nicely done. I loved the bits of raunchy humor you had between Severus and Lily, and the plot as a whole came off rather well. I see what you meant about your spelling and grammer, but don't feel bad - I have problems with the same, lol. Now to check out the next part. . .

TitanNegro chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
BEM sonserina essa familia u.u
BellatrixTonks67 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
MEN! They can really piss me off sometimes! First James and Sirius go behind Lily's back to make the oath, and then suddenly Sirius and Sev do they same bloody thing! Why can't they just ASK Lily what she wants!
mrsProbie chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Amazing! For a while there, a few chapters back, I was afraid that Lily was going to get with Sirius, and that would ruin the whole thing...

Thanks for the amazing read, I'm going to go read the sequel now! :)
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »