Reviews for Lily's Heart
ShineX chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Sirius was an idiot, but so is Lily. She needs to tell him, he hates being manipulated
ShineX chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Dumass, you don't ask a woman out on a date only days after their husband dies.
ShineX chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
good story so far, the only thing I have against this is the gaps you keep having in the chapter. They're driving me nuts
ShineX chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hm... interesting
BSolomon chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
This is a great story you did great
LilacGrace444 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
haha awesome epilogue, truly entertaining, you have quite a talent.
LilacGrace444 chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
This entire story was so so beautfiul and heart wrenching. I was truly moved. Excellent continuation story, well organized
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Nice to see Sirius humiliated - I hope he dies due to the Oath.
Stunna21 chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing i can't wait for more.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
an why are lily and harry not safe, because dumbledore can't keep his fuckin mouth shut. he could just as easily said james killed voldimort but oh no we need a living symbol to wave in front of everyone.

you know how stupid that sounds. we will take you to hogwarts it is safe. it is a damb school, anyone can come and go from it at any time. an parent of any student can walk right in there any time they want.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
that whole love shield is bullshit. that would mean no other parent EVER loved thier child as much as james and lily loved harry. an she better not let dumbledore start that whole boy-who-lived crap either.
ms.fredweasley chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
That chapter was kind of consusing. What's the deal with Ginny? Is she a Weasley?

Was Tobias and Adeus supposed to represet Fred and George? That was clever.

Very well written story (except the grammar and spelling) )

I really loved this! Keep up the GREAT writing!
ms.fredweasley chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
That was a cute end.

haha, Dumbeldore's not really good with secrets, is he?
ms.fredweasley chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Nice chapter!

That was really sweet advice Severus gave to Zabini.
ms.fredweasley chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I said this in an earlier review, but I'm saying it again because your story just blows my mind away: I really really don't like "what if" stories, like "what if Harry had a sister" or "what is james and Lily weren't killed". I just hate those. But YOUR story is the exeption. I am absolutely LOVING this! I can't stop reading it! The characterization is perfect, plot is so interesting, grammar could use some work, but this is still a great read!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »