Reviews for Lily's Heart
starlinc chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I notice this isn't complete yet! is there more coming? All happy I hope! No more Lucius! I'm glad you had the babies be okay!
keaneplay chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
That chapter really had its ups and downs to say the least! Sev must have really really been disgusted by Lucius actions - wandless magic... that is quite amazing!

Plus I loved the proposal - Harry's so cute!
starlinc chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Please update soon! I really liked this chapter, And I really want to hear the conversation between Severus and Lily!
Midnight Lilly chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
She needs him just as much as he needs her.
starlinc chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Yeah! Sev wouldn't do anything to hurt Lily, and Sirius won't lose his magic! There isn't a catch is there? I don't want any harm to come to "Seveus" !
keaneplay chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Thats an interesting way to get around the oath - I think that Sirius can have no doubts about Sev's intentions now!
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
update soon
Tabbycat1220 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
love it so far
christytrekkie chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Thanks for responding to my review thats the first for me. again great story I still cant get my mind around lily wanting severus snape like that but you make it believable cant wait for more and Harry is so cute as always.I would like to hear more from the bad guys though to have a little more drama and action.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
update soon
starlinc chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
That was funny! Yeah, at least harry likes the idea, the twins will have a father figure, and Sirius is starting to get over it. Will Sirius lose his magic? Tis the question. Great chapter!
keaneplay chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
I see why this is one of your favourites - it was amazing! I feel so happy for Lily and Sev, they can finally be open in their relationship, though they may need to be careful with Death Eaters all out to get them...
keaneplay chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Sev's right - that was funny! I'm suprised Remus didn't say anything - he's one remarkably calm man...
keaneplay chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
An angry Lily - now thats not something you see everyday!

I'm quite intrigued with how you are going to get Sirius to tell Lily about his and James oath... Fun times ahead I think!
keaneplay chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
That was an interesting chapter, things are going to get complicated from here...

ps. you made quite a few spelling mistakes but other than that it was really good!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »