Reviews for Crego
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Nice writing and a poignant tribute to a charismatic actor. Like the previous reviewer, always loved the smart and noble Gil Favor, a man of honour and integrity. Never could understand all the fuss about Rowdy - in my opinion, the character of Favor and the way Eric Flemming played him, was the heart and soul of the show. Thanks for sharing this.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I was always a fan of Gil Favor. I know most liked Rowdy. So I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
A fitting tribute to a great actor!

The beginning middle and perhaps end of a serial killer? Compelling story.

Also what happened to the book you were writing? Did it get published? What's it about?
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
A haunting tale of a man who's lost his soul. And it captures the nature of the men and times in which it is set. One might wonder, who was the woman who didn't recognize him? But it doesn't really matter. Names didn't in those days. Manners dictated that one be called what they wished to be called. And that unless they chose to share it. One's own business was indeed their own.

The tribute to Eric Fleming, (Gil Favor)who did indeed lose his life to a raging river is clearly heart felt. He was a good actor and from all accounts a good man.