Reviews for Death God's Favor
LunaDragAngel chapter 9 . 10/29
Know what you meant about the nostalgia of the anime & rewatching. I was that way with Trigun. Also for the older ones it's sort of hard to go back to the flatter style of the older anime. I especially hated when they brought Sailor Moon to DVD & added some retro music, like like what was in the original Spiderman cartoon ('Spiderman, Spidererman blah blah blah Spiderman') to the transformation scenes that made it even more dated. Can't wait to read more that last flashback was cute & sad thinking of toddlers especially with the imagery of a little one stuffing a fist of food into their mouth. Curious to find out more of Solo's story between L2 & Hogwarts & where Ron & Hermoine's loyalty will lay as they haven't been mentioned yet.
Soccerlover17 chapter 9 . 10/26
Update please!
Lw117149 chapter 9 . 9/23
Lol wow please say u r still writing this more please.
The skullduggery is entertaining, but Solo doesn't seem very stable.
*coos*
articuno13 chapter 9 . 8/27
so.. is it too late to vote? cause i'd really like him witn Wufei :P
Rikone chapter 9 . 8/27
I was in love with this story before...but your rewritten chapters are slowly making this one of my all time favorites. Fantastic job on capturing the Gboys personalities so well. Im also glad that Solo is a bamf too lol. Thank you and I cant wait for the next rewrite.
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 8/26
Please let Harry/Solo be bad-ass!Update soon!
ibterismith50 chapter 9 . 8/26
Yay I get to read more! Thanks
SilenDeVecci chapter 8 . 8/26
Really enjoying! Cant wait to find out what happens next!
howlingblackwolf chapter 9 . 8/26
YAY YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
mattdombast chapter 9 . 8/26
So very sweet
Pikachu79 chapter 9 . 8/25
This is a good story, too bad I was too late to vote but I look foreword to reading more of this story.
howlingblackwolf chapter 8 . 8/25
Please please add more!
Alysha123 chapter 1 . 7/5
PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE update this wonderful story!