Reviews for Death God's Favor
Please update I love this
Please update this is amazing
calla.my.lilly chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Please, please, please update this? It's incredible!
jak chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Solo Harry / Wufei
LunaDragAngel chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Know what you meant about the nostalgia of the anime & rewatching. I was that way with Trigun. Also for the older ones it's sort of hard to go back to the flatter style of the older anime. I especially hated when they brought Sailor Moon to DVD & added some retro music, like like what was in the original Spiderman cartoon ('Spiderman, Spidererman blah blah blah Spiderman') to the transformation scenes that made it even more dated. Can't wait to read more that last flashback was cute & sad thinking of toddlers especially with the imagery of a little one stuffing a fist of food into their mouth. Curious to find out more of Solo's story between L2 & Hogwarts & where Ron & Hermoine's loyalty will lay as they haven't been mentioned yet.
Soccerlover17 chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Update please!
Lw117149 chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Lol wow please say u r still writing this more please.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
The skullduggery is entertaining, but Solo doesn't seem very stable.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
*coos*
articuno13 chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
so.. is it too late to vote? cause i'd really like him witn Wufei :P
Rikone chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
I was in love with this story before...but your rewritten chapters are slowly making this one of my all time favorites. Fantastic job on capturing the Gboys personalities so well. Im also glad that Solo is a bamf too lol. Thank you and I cant wait for the next rewrite.
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Please let Harry/Solo be bad-ass!Update soon!
ibterismith50 chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Yay I get to read more! Thanks
SilenDeVecci chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Really enjoying! Cant wait to find out what happens next!
howlingblackwolf chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
YAY YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU!