Reviews for Yugi and Harry and the Goblet of Fire
Yes More Wars!
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
KARI! )
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I'm just wondering... Where is the year 3 summer story? I feel like I missed a lot (well obviously) and I can't find that story.
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
It took me an hour to stop laughing at your description of Yugi all gift wrapped, as well as Mokuba's dress and all the other MANY MANY MANY other funny parts of the story, which really ought to be a seperate story in its own right.
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
is there a summer story for between third year and this year
Kid chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
This is by far my fav chapie of the story. I just find it way too funny when I read it and all too believable to happen some how. Also, I wish there was another battle in the future, but don't mess with you're continuity if it doesn't fit. Otherwise, great chapter again, and you really draw us in on it.
loretta537 chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
this was a good story, although i really wish kari didnt die
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
It's very annoying to read about them talking about there summer when the story of there summer isn't and probably never will be complete.
Marikalay chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
You write very well. Well enough that no matter how many times I read the story, I find myself grieving for Kari right along with the Domino Clan. Your original characters were the best that I've ever seen written and I was very sad to see Kari go. Thanks for sharing this one with us.
badficcentral chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Was Yami reading Eragon in the beginning of the chapter? 'Cause the description fits. Love this story, can't wait to read the latest installment! :)
AppleJacklover17 chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
-falls over laughing so hard at the bonus chapter- I am so glad you added that...-sniff- Sorry...It's just so funny I started crying.
articuno13 chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
okay question?

what's wrong with this paragraph?

Suddenly the flames turned red and spat out a charred piece of parchment which the Headmaster caught and held at arm's length to read by the fire light. "The Champion for Hogwarts, is Viktor Krum!"

i copied and pasted this from the story... since when is Viktor Krum from Hogwarts?
PhantomDarkFanGirl2011 chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Hahahahahaha that chapter is awesome! Yugi and Yami as damsels in distress is priceless! Also having those two duel each other was awesome too! A little weird that Joey saving them! But Kaiba makes the best bad guy ever! I also want to ask when are you going to make the next one! Because I really wantto know what happens next!
Iczhihal chapter 20 . 6/10/2010
*sniff* that was a good story.

Kari was actually one of my favorites. Im gonna miss her.
Iczhihal chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Aww, now I want a miniature dragon too...