Reviews for Fame and Fate
TexasTwilighter chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Just a quick, little note. In the story, characters keep calling Bella, "Mrs. Swan", which indicates that she is married. It should be "Ms. Swan" or "Miss Swan".
Jaguarsolaris chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
ooh spooky! just when the date was getting interesting. is it mike? the bellboy?
Raven Alice chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
no but he could almost choke, Less messy more adorable, followed by a blush, you spit out liquids, not foods, besides, it would be very cute too have pasta and drool running down your face.

Love the story cant wait for more, amazing idea.

Raven ALice
MEADTWIGS chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
OMFG. WHAT THE HELL! CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE ITS GREAT!

Sincerely,

Alice.
gaby45 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Yes you should make Edward spit put some food. That would be funny. Another great chapter.
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
hmm maybe i dnt know (Bout spitting out food) doesnt seem like him maybe he could swallow hard good chap
edwardmasen chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Great storyline - very different - I like it!
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I like it! Cant wait to read more!
gaby45 chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I love this story. And now I understand why there 6 years apart. Are emmett, rosalie, alice, and jasper together?

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
sorry just now saw your fic. love it. different story line/plotline. love it.
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
omc this is brill haha bella got tricked into playing in her film lmao
morikomizuki chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I think this is great so far, I love it and can't wait for more!
Sinful Seduction chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
O! I like this story a lot! And I absolutely LOVE how you updated four times today.
TexasTwilighter chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
I love how Bella is the one in the power position instead of Edward. And they both seem genuinely nice.

P.S. Hot kiss scene!
gaby45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like it. Though I don't like the fact that Bella's older than Edward. I know it's only by 5 years, but still. It sounds like it's going to be great. UPDATE SOON.
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 Next »