Reviews for Fame and Fate
RosyCheeks17 chapter 39 . 3/23/2010
I don't even know what to say. I cried. I laughed in the beginning of the chapter. Is Alice prego? I got confused with that. Wow. Overall great story so far . . .

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. It's really sad. It made me cry. I cry a lot. I'm a big baby. Lol. I don't know how you're doing but I hope you're doing fine. I'll pray for you. I wish I knew that your better and you can move on with this story. God bless you.

PUMPKIN41379TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 30 . 3/23/2010
CANT WAIT FOR MORE, GREAT STORY
RosyCheeks17 chapter 31 . 3/22/2010
Holy crap! Triplets! Wow.
RosyCheeks17 chapter 29 . 3/22/2010
OMG! Twins! Didn't see that one coming either!
RosyCheeks17 chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
OMG! I so did not see that coming! Wow! I don't even know what to say! OMG!
c-hE's-mY-cOOkIEmOnstEr chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
OMN THEIR GETTING MARRIED YAY!
Niamh D chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
Brilliant story. Hope you feel up to updating soon.

I hope that every thing went alright with the procedure and you are on the road to recovery.

Once again brilliant story.
brainybox93 chapter 39 . 3/7/2010
Thanks so much for writing this story!

Sorry things are not going well for you

hope you get better :)
RosyCheeks17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Kougar69 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Salut!

You really must being jooking,rigth? I mean...and touch and collapse!...Ah!ah!ah Magnifique! Ok!It's decide!...I'm going to read it.

*Tchau,Lbb.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 40 . 2/28/2010
i had already read one of your stories, actually several of them and i know that you are going through some health problems right now and that you arent or havent updated in some time because of them but i just had to let you know how amazing this story was, i kept reading it with out being able to stop.. i cried cause oh my god that was some hardcore stuff... i hella cried in the last chapter where jasper gave up his life to save bella and edward. to finally end everything i still cant get over the fact that james escaped jail so he could save bella from crazy ass victoria that was wow... ill keep this story on alert :)
Brown Bisoular chapter 33 . 2/26/2010
Nu-uh, you just can't order Oprah around like that...
YouWontLoveMeWhenPigsFlyInSky chapter 40 . 2/18/2010
Get well soon!
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 39 . 2/2/2010
Oh my gosh in this story i laughed, i cried, and smiled! This is amazing and i hope you will continue this story when your better. Get well soon.
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 28 . 2/2/2010
“James is fucked because Bella’s knocked up. Now he’s crying because Bella’s not lying!”

ROFLOL!