Reviews for Fame and Fate
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
haha that was funny! she's already trying to be in denial it seems! and what she doesn't think she's sexy enough for the part!lol! nice chemistry tho huh!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
i guess bella has just made all his professionalism fly out the window!lol! it so funny that they're both so nervous with each other! emmett i think is a bit over the top but then again i guess that's emmett! i love that i don't have to wait for updates!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
oh man i would be out for the count as well! i love it when that touch i mentioned in ff's! this is definitely gonna be a good story cos so far i am hooked! hm until the angst starts?lol!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
omg i am such a sucker for your stories and here i find myself again reading yet another! i think this one hasn't been finished yet either but there seems to be quite a few chapters up so i may just continue cos i like this so far!
Samantha Rennay chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
loved it!
piccolover22 chapter 40 . 4/2/2010
well i hope you get better :) and really love your story :)
RosyCheeks17 chapter 39 . 3/23/2010
I don't even know what to say. I cried. I laughed in the beginning of the chapter. Is Alice prego? I got confused with that. Wow. Overall great story so far . . .

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. It's really sad. It made me cry. I cry a lot. I'm a big baby. Lol. I don't know how you're doing but I hope you're doing fine. I'll pray for you. I wish I knew that your better and you can move on with this story. God bless you.

KristinaFerrara13 chapter 30 . 3/23/2010
CANT WAIT FOR MORE, GREAT STORY
RosyCheeks17 chapter 31 . 3/22/2010
Holy crap! Triplets! Wow.
RosyCheeks17 chapter 29 . 3/22/2010
OMG! Twins! Didn't see that one coming either!
RosyCheeks17 chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
OMG! I so did not see that coming! Wow! I don't even know what to say! OMG!
c-hE's-mY-cOOkIEmOnstEr chapter 29 . 3/17/2010
OMN THEIR GETTING MARRIED YAY!
Niamh D chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
Brilliant story. Hope you feel up to updating soon.

I hope that every thing went alright with the procedure and you are on the road to recovery.

Once again brilliant story.
brainybox93 chapter 39 . 3/7/2010
Thanks so much for writing this story!

Sorry things are not going well for you

hope you get better :)