Reviews for Fame and Fate
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Wow.

I really liked the reaction that Bella had to Edward.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I LOVED the first chapter.
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
OMG WHY DID JASPER HAVE TO DIE? Poor Alice, and the fact that she's pregnant that sucks and here I am crying my eyes out, please up date soon!
fcat5761 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Sigh...
fcat5761 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
loving this story so far! Excited to get further in. You have alot of interesting stories and I'm in the middle of purse snatcher (which is great also). You have a very diverse compilation and I look forward to enjoying it all! You are very talented and with 4 kids! How do you do it? I'm just glad that you do.

ps... My husband knows I'd throw him over in a second for Rob Pattinson LOL!
caz12771 chapter 39 . 1/16/2011
wow what a chapter 'sniffs and wipes away tears', I really don't no what to say after all that except that was drama really well done. Please, please update soon, I'd hate it if this didn't get an ending after everything they deserve one.

caz
vampiregirl9705 chapter 40 . 12/30/2010
I hope u get better and I will pray for u. God bless u
TimahMasenCullen chapter 39 . 12/12/2010
HOW IN THE HELL COULD U DO THAT LIKE DO U NOT REALIZE THAT ALICE IS PROBABLY KILL HERSELF OVER THIS. U COULD HAVE PT HIM IN COMA 4 A WHILE KILL HIM THEN REVIVE HIM ANYTHING OTHER THAN KILL HIM.
JenCullen1028 chapter 40 . 12/3/2010
Hi - so I wanted to start reading this story and I noticed that it isn't noted as bring complete and it hasn't been updated in a year. Before I start reading, I wanted to find out if it was finished and/or you ever had any plans to finish it. By the way, I hope everything went alright with you procedure and you are no longer in any pain.
twificfan chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
You're great at surprises. Good job, I was totally expecting Bella and Edward action!
twificfan chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
Wow, I can feel the sparks from here.
twificfan chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Little bubbles of happiness are starting to form... I'm liking this already.
Elifer17 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
keep writing cause I love your stories!
Elifer17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
i read this a long time ago but I couldnt review! But I came back to your story because I found it really worthwhile! this story goes to my fav list
palasluna chapter 40 . 11/20/2010
OMG i hope you are ok..just discovered your story..
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »