Reviews for Unwilling Bridegroom
your fan chapter 9 . 11/6
Hey... i do really like your story. I do really hope that you will continue your story. I don't know what happen to you but please at least let this story end. I want to know what happen to both cagalli and athrun. I really really hope that you continue this story. I really appreciate youe effort on doing this story. I will wait for the next chapter no matter how long it takes. May god bless you. :)
missjasmin chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Wow...this is one of the most well-written stories out there. Unique plot! I doubt you'll ever update this (since the last update was years ago) but hopefully you will write more of this in the future! It would be so sad to see this discontinued :(
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
la suite s'il vous plai car la c"etai un très bon chapitre alors il se passe koi entre cagalli et athrun
Agni chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Please update.. such an interesting story...
alyazala chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
waiting for next chapter... don't be long...
pansy25 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
This is so good! I love Athrun and Cagalli, I love their characterizations. It really fits. I really hope you update soon. It would be so disheartening to see such a great fic abandoned!
Lenora Jime chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
hey, your story is great , I like it so much
do you have plan to continue it? I would glad if you do
I will wait for next chapter , thanks for great story :)
myrRhei chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
please update soon..
i desperately want to know bout the story...please...pleaseeee...huhu
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
la suite s'il vous plait
ladycagalli1804 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
they sure have sharp tongues eh?
well it hurt me so much to think that athrun is this cold to cagalli.
this kind of setting is new for me.
maybe because many of the stories I've been reading is about. . . at first athrun is so hard then in just a snap of a finger he's soft. .
but your story? wow! its really different. . in a good way. . .im so curious on how athrun's personality will develop
aini chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
make sure the next capters release soon ...please
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
bonjours
je voudrai bien savoir la suite car la fin de cec chapitre est très interessant et je voudai bien voir commen ils font après ca
merci davance
TheHouseOfAthhaZala chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
man.. athrun is so rude.. -_-"
this story is awesome! you're great!
update pliz.. dont abandone thiz!
thx

cya :D
baobeiangel93 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
this is an great story don't give up on this story it is amazing i could not wait for the next chapter please:)
shafinaathhazala chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
really nice story u've here... :)

i hope u update soon..