Reviews for 9 Months
Please, please, pleasex1,000 write a new chapter! I really want to see what happens next!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Troypay having a baby
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Next chapter please soon
kaileycat chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I know it's been a really long time but please continue this! it's soooo amazingly good and I want to know what happens next!
Lois Nova Black chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
That's such a cute story prefer sharpay over Gabriella!
NamesChloe chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
nooo what happened continue pleaseee
LikeALeprechaun chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
This was such an awesome read! I loved all the ups and downs that TroyPay had and their relationship in general.

I wish you would update this story. A good, well-written story abandoned halfway through is always sad to see especially when it's TroyPay AND there's a baby involved. )
K-OfTheSouthernIsles chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
You need to type more!
we-reabouttoexplode chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
I wish you would have updated in the past year and a half. You're definitely my favorite writer on fanfiction and I love all your stories, but this story is my favorite. First off, what could be better than troypay married? Second, you do such a good job at writing each chapter and it actually sounds like they're a real life couple and it just makes me happy haha. Everytime I can't find a new story to read I always end up going back to this one because it never seems to get old.

I know not a lot of people are on here anymore but I am and you have now one more review to add to your collection. Please do continue to write, you do such a great job at it and I can see the talent progress with each story and each chapter.
mandymoore32 chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
hey this is a really good chapter and i really love the story. i was wondering if you were going to post another chapter soon?
MyLe Tran chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Heyyy...I rlly rlly love this story! Don't tell me u stopped writing it! Please continue:))))

Sarah chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
Please post the next one soon, I really miss this story, and it's one of my favourit.
Claire chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
pleeze write more
lula chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aww this is a really great story. i hope you go on with it. :)
CharminglyShar chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
aw i loved it but im so sad to see you havent updated in awhile please dont tell me your not finishing this story i think i woudl die lol so please update?