Reviews for I wasn't expecting this
Evangeline039 chapter 11 . 7/22
Nice story! I love it!
Chandra Migina chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Great story - really enjoyed reading it.

And perfect, but scary epilogue xD
Umbra Drachen chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
by the way it is cousin not cosine
vampsweets chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
love your story! 3
and about the spelling you asked about in the beginning it is Yukata
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
your story isn't bad. I like it however, you do have a few spelling mistakes here and there and you tend to jump from one thing to another rather quickly. I suggest slowing it down a little go back and do some more editing and perhaps add a bit more detail. What this seems to be to me is like a rough draft or planning stage. Really go back and add more. give it a better flow, ne? on and two chapters back you said Onii-san when referring to Katherine, it should be Onee-san. onii is brother
Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
EXIGHTING!
FemaleKyuubi666 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
a lot of spelling mistakes, but if u want i can help with those. overall, good story! XD
Care-free kitten chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
hey don't worry about spelling because i can tell what you mean k? :)
Kawaiimiachan chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
if he is a man i wonder how he had his children..
MarthaM chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
okay, who in their right mind would keep slave demon foxes as their gardeners? thats just ridiculous.
Alex chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
...

so far so good

but I think u could benefit from a beta

...

ohh and its yukata not yuketa
Kasumi725 chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
why are the names different in chapter 10 than in ch. 9?
Kasumi725 chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
You have a lot of spelling errors:

ex. fawnedfond

cumedcame

and many more grammatical errors

some of the Japanese is also used incorrectly:

onii-sanonee-san

onee-san means older sister, while onii-san means older brother...you used onii-san in the context of the racoon calling his older sister "onii-san", which is wrong

I highly advise you to get a beta to check out your work and help to get it grammatically correct, as well as for helping you to use the correct Japanese phrases.

overall though, the story is good so far. just keep in mind, some people get turned off by a story immediately if they see mistakes in spelling, grammar and misuse of the right Japanese terminology.
NostalgicDaydream chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
The ending was just out there! Not bad out there, but humorous. "I'm gonna have sex with you." That's just funny imagining it coming from Sasuke. The grammar is a little bad, but not anything that is annoying. Good job!
skyglazingMaro chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
wow that came out of no where