Reviews for Obsession
Leonas chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Okay... thank god that ended up being a freaking story... explains teh chapter breaks... It was like reading something out of Future Diaries... And thats book one of a series? Holy crap... You write creepy obsessed Hinata way too well... I relly want to see cold white eyes expanded and see how that goes...
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm not sure how I feel about the story within a story thing, but it was lovely. It definitely provokes some thought.
zigmas chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
As a NaruHina fan, I enjoyed it.
But I do hope no NaruSaker finds it, cause they;d only continue rambling on how "canon" it was...
After all, they ARE using the Naruto SD "horror stalker movie" as a "proof" against Hinata...
Aim-64C chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Not to be Hinata and review all your stories... but this one deserves a review. Stories like this make me wish there was a rating system in place on . The "number of reviews" has become something of an unofficial method of rating a story - but I've seen plenty of recycled, illiterate lemons with rave reviews (and far too many of them).

You do the creepy Hinata well. The only 'problem' I have with this story is that it's too short. Seriously... if you ever get a multi-chapter story along the lines of this one... do it. I'll even submit a title suggestion: " 'Nata-Psycho."

It took me a while to catch on, too. I'm at the third journal entry before my brain started seeing through its own Naru-hina fog. "Aww... how cute, her diary about meeting Naruto. Ino will learn all about how Hinata obsesses over the kid while they track him down and save him. Ino will convince Hinata to confess her love to ... wait a minute... I'm dumb."

Psycho-Hinata is made especially creepy by the abilities of the Byakugan. That's just... *shivers.*

Perhaps what does it in this story is that Hinata is still, largely, Hinata. Sure, she's pathological, extreme, and chaotic; but she's still Hinata at the core. Rather than crazy on top of crazy, you've got behavior atop injury to a person.

The ending was a little wild, though... both of them... The 'first' ending can be taken a number of different ways; creepy, or bitter-sweet, in a way. I'm having trouble deciding if Hinata's parting words should be taken in the psychotic manner, or in a more maternal context (having realized she was over the line and needed to get back to the basics of looking out for Naruto).

Though the explosives seem to imply she had a plan before enactig her 'demise' (or maybe she just has a lot of explosive tags on her at all times... I would...). Which would lend more credence to the idea that she was insane (creepy) when promising to always be watching Naruto.

In either case, my sanity should be questioned, as I'm almost bouncing while chanting "More Psycho Hinata!"

I might even have to try a hand at authoring such a story, before much longer (because I need more plot-bunnies; I'm short of the projected cubic growth rate).
Mahalalel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
aww. it was a happy ending. thank you. though you did give me an idea for why hinata was so touched in the head in your story. KYUUBI! ahem. anyways. Take care and good work.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Now that was the most uber fucking plot twist I've ever seen.
The Cryo Soldier chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I can only sum up this story with one word - Magnificent. Your story was amazingly well written and you captured the soul of the characters you wanted to write about perfectly. Though, the only thing I didn't think was the best idea was the way you had Hinata's novel end. I understand why it's like that but I think it could have been more dramatic.

Well, I'm off to read more of your stories, and I hope they are all just as well made as this one.

Bye!
Korhil Tohru chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
K!

I was like "right" at several points

And never expected that conclusion! P

You got me there for good!

Another good work ;) I'm impressed!

And kind of making myself a fan of the "watcher" series...when is the next volume coming out? XD
STAKH chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
seriously im not trying to b a kissass but really i think the readers on ff have to b blind or way to lazy to not recognize this fic or read it or review it,by far i think this is the best obsessive hinata fic i have ever read,it qas a total 180 from icha icha this was like a thriller horror story,seriously i loved the chilling,insane hinata and i even dont really like naruhina or hinaru but man this was good,im not a fan of lemons but it couldve been more good i think if hinata had raped naruto against his will and then realized that she was hurting him still good fic
Aracade chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
If I said that you are too good at this, would you believe me?

Reading makes me emotional. I was drawn in so deeply I nearly broke into tears with the 'false' suicide.

Was a bit scared of what would happen to Ino and Sakura.

Blood was pumping with the fight.

GENIOUS!
Alyondria chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
How wild! I love the twist at the end it made it so sweet. I love Hinata she's like the perfect girl for all the guys, even when she's bad she makes things interesting...LOL.
Nezumi's Cheese chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Really cool and creepy story. Even though I put this story on my favorites, I enjoy reading it from time to time. Didn't something cool as this exist. How I heard of it, I got a recommendation from 90MLLu.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is amazing. It is seriously amazing. You have done it again. The plot is fantastic and the twist at the end is simply exceptionally awesome. I did not see that coming. Is that the reason why you have written Chapter Break in your story to lead us to the twist?

Your descriptions are amazing as always and your style of writing too... There were funny bits in it too which I think dammed up the seriousness a bit, but I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. It suited the story very well!

The start is super nice. It caught my attention right away having Ino reading Hinata’s diary… It just kept getting better and better the further I read. I was totally crept out by Hinata’s behavior. I would have never guessed that she was so crazy in reality... (v). Poor Ino I felt sorry for her in a way

The ending is magnificent and so swet! As mentioned the twist at the end is the icing on the cake. It surprised me a lot to find out what it was all about. Love the paring too. In my opinion Naruto and Hinata are meant to be together…

This is a damn good story…Sorry for cursing… I have run out of good words. I LOVE THIS FANFIC and the world should know that!(v) What a pity that there are only 2 review - 3 when you count mine too. I will recommend this to a friend of mine. She will probably read it if I ask her

And a last thing… you might be the leading author of Konoha! Great Job (v)
MagicalInsanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this was good!

please, please I beg you, another one!

soo god!

great job.

at first, I thought that the story Hinata had written was the story itself, and the surprise at the end was most welcome.

I like the pairing, Naruto and Hinata are perfect together, but you just enlighten me to the best match for Sakura, Ino.

thanks!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
strange, and a little creepy. at least for hinata's part, lol.