Reviews for JxHQ: Snuff
GhibliGirl91 chapter 15 . 4/14
YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
This is one of the best batman fics I have ever read, please make more.
Sticks and Bones chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
BWAHAAHAHAHHA oh this fic is simply awesome! I loved Robin's reactions the most. He's being such an awkward hormonal teenager XDDD
and that ending hahahahahahaha!
WamprickNyx chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Oh my. This was awesome. Really, I don't have much to say. Words aren't enough. I loved it, all of it, especially Mr. J's reactions and that scene with Batman when the Joker makes fun of poor Batman. Gosh, that was priceless. I laughed so hard, I never knew I could laugh that much. Thank you for sharing this amazing work with us. I hope to read more of your work. Hugs and kisses :D
LaughingGirl chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Aw, poor Bats, actually surprised people pay to watch murder? What a delightful world his mind lives in. (somewhere that doesn't remember history lessons about Rome maybe? lol) I suppose I now know what he'd think of people like you, dear author, and I, who spend our free time fantasizing, writing and reading about the love lives of psychopaths. hahahaha!

That's not criticism btw, Your characterization seems spot on haha. This is such a delightful fic _
blackrose14600 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
cool
awesomeinhumanfrom chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
great just grezt. i cant stop laughing
Mrs.Volterra chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Omigosh haha this is PERFECT! 3 I can't stop laughing...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Uhhhhh.

OH MY GOD

I just... I just don't know what to say...
maritah524 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
BEST EVER!
jbfrancis chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
LOL! I am lovong this in every way. Hopes there's more after I'm finished this story. :)
ZombiehGabbieh chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
loved this chapter, was mindblowing the lover in me wants to agree with Rhonda, but it's obvious the joker can't love anyone so i agree with Merryl.
superkim111 chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
I read this out of a morbid curiousity. (And I didn't even have to pay fifteen bucks.) Now, having just finished it, I am both amused and deeply, deeply disturbed.
Gladrial10 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Bravo! Encore! Yays for not taking ourselves too seriously! That last line was to die for.