Reviews for Promises
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh man that was wonderful!
CatonissForever20 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Lol!
Senjaninja chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I couldn't put it down once I started it so I am so glad I stumbled across it and that you decided to share it with us. Thank you for the journey :) I really do hope that u will get around to writing the sequel one day.
Kala Von chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Ver
Tamaa chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
A-w-e-s-o-m-e story! I love it! Very well written! And the characters ... can I have them?

Keep up writing :)

Shine on
fireladystephanie chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Wow that was really good. Im suprised this diesent have many reviews... what about our sequel? Haha i lived it !
missDori chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Awww... Papakoda understands.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
I saw this story rec'd on a Zutura ff list and I've been enjoying it so much. I really the development between Zuko and Katara. I like how it took them a while to come to this point.

This union was perfect for them. It was done really well. You captured Katara's uncertainty really well and I liked that Zuko was patient and very caring.

Thank you for writing it this way for them.
Alysshi chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
So far, I'm quite happy with how you've taken it and not just because it's Zuko & Katara either. I actually like it because it continues almost exactly with the finale's horrible ending and is making it better. You keep the characters in their rightful places even though they've aged considerably and you make it so believable I can actually, see it as the cartoon along with hearing the actual voices of the characters, background sounds and even the music. (this is so far we shall see if this continues as I continue) As I said before, so far, I'm very happy with this.

-kairi irl
MichelleZB chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Hi-I'm reading and really enjoying your story! An interesting, slightly different take on a post-series plot-exactly what I needed.

Just dropping you a short line to let you know that the hymen is in no way a muscle. It's just a bit of useless tissue-like a membrane.
kibababe7015 chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
umm can you say sequel much lol ok this story so totally rocks but you ended it kind of abrupt i mean im freaking out over here what happens to Toph and Aang, do they find Azula, how dose Zuko act when he finds out about the baby, and are Sokka and Suki going to stick around... breath... deep breaths... sorry about that i was having a moment O.o but anyway SEQUEL PLEASE
klacy7544 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
So far this story is a great read. Excellent pace for the main plot and each characters arc. I hope that this story can live up to the expectations I've put on it so far.
jennibare chapter 21 . 5/16/2009
Excellent work! Bravo! I truly hope you are still planning on the sequel because I certainly look forward to reading it.
SakuraInTheWind chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
This story was AMAZING! I Absolutely loved it, except the part where it ended. Not the ending itself, just the fact that it ended. . I'll be thinking about it for weeks and weeks to come.
pagelupin chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
Wow. It was great and really sad in some parts, but I'm glad that it had a happy ending. Great work! _