Reviews for Hand in Hand
Jetsun1119 chapter 5 . 6/28
Awww! this is very sweet and I like it a lot.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
"Hermione gave Draco a pat on the back." I had a laughing spaz, I really did. XD XD XD LOL !
TerryTarhop chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
You're right, we are pissed that you ended it there. You kinda left the story off at a climax, that could possibly even rize, and get people absorbed into the story, more than even now (which is very deeply into it, for us). Although, we respect your choice, it would be nice to know how it ends.
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
SO LUV IT! update soon!

~Amanda~
Rosiline chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
wholly crap...

( i mean to spell it that way)
dawnxiris chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
This is a perfect end, I'm glad Draco was ok in the end, interesting twist of his father trying to kill him
Wonderfall chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Very nice. Short and sweet, like I said before. Excellent little ficlet, if you will.

I enjoyed it very much! Wish there was more.
sandybeach6th chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
AW! Such a sweet ending. But I was almost in tears, I thought you had really killed him! The second it said the killing curse I shot the mouse back up to the start of the chapter and looked at the genre but it didn't say angst, so I was like...wHAT?

Heehee. Amazing writing as always.
FreezingFire81 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
oh shit! really good chap update soon! do they fix dracos leg!:)
x-HP4ever chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Love It!
ginnygirl09 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
loved it update soon plz!
dawnxiris chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
“I’m going to kill you, Malfoy!” Ron bellowed.

“I’ll help,” Harry snarled.

*dies laughing*
sandybeach6th chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Oh, I hope that Ginny and Draco get some more alone time! They seem sad seperated (

Yay for amazing writers! Which you are. Woo!
Wonderfall chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Oh it's getting good! Update soon :)
TerryTarhop chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Wow! Discovery at last! We have to say we've seen a pattern. Snogging near the Forest is always bad luck, any way you slice it. Fanfiction, horror movies, TV shows, you get te idea? But, somehow, it never gets old. Since the outcomes are very different each time, that differs them. Please update soon!