Reviews for For love or money
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
amazing story - can't wait to read the next chapter
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Excellent chapter. I hope this Remus won't punt his potion and allow Sirius Black free access to Hogwarts without telling anybody; he sounds like he really is concerned about the students, and worried about the extra work he's causing Snape.

Here's hoping he keeps this up.
WWT chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
This is building up nicely! Not too fast and not too slow. I do hope you keep at it!
ylc chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Very interesting story; I'm surprised I haven't read it before, but I certainly liked it!

Hope you'll update soon, wanna see where you're taking this!

Beth5572 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010

Terri
CrackityJane chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
That was great!

Snape and Remus are completely in character which is something I love when I'm reading a fic.

Love how you're showing the PoA plot through Remus' perspective. It's really well thought out, and (I feel a bit cheesy saying this but...) I can almost feel his pain over the whole losing his friends situation, and over being around Harry who looks so much like his father.

Can't wait to read more and thanks for posting this!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
“I asked James and Sirius to stop every day." Sure he did-though not even Sirius said he tried more than a few times He didn't stop the laughter in class, and it's real easy to apologize in private, and then lie to Harry in the Shack later on. And he does still miss the other Marauders. Dances with wolves, sleeps with fleas.

But Snape doesn't want to hurt Remus, and here's hoping he can save Lupin's life. Yes, it's hard to be treated like an experiment, but Remus was warned ahead of time.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Well, if Remus hated being used as a weapon, he surely got over it and forgave Sirius Black for it pretty quickly, and he did nothing to help Snape when his friends were tormenting him. "The only thing needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

And yes, didn't he have fun making Snape ridiculous just one more time? I bet it made him feel almost like a Marauder again.

(still think having the boggart out in front of the whole class was horrid-some people have a much more interesting home life than other people do).
Dust Particle chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
It's difficult to imagine such a strong, taciturn man like Snape getting scared shitless... it's priceless :D

can't wait for the next update and Snape's response concerning his twin transvestite.
Dust Particle chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
LMFAO.

"The sound, rich and full, seemed like an echo through time." loved this sentence for some reason... it sounded quite nice. lol

"Severus did not want to hear about Remus’ firmness." this one too. XD

“I’m going to be checking out Remus Lupin this year, Albus, so watch out!” in more ways than one, i'm guessing.

Snape is such a comedian, you can never take the man seriously. Poor guy...
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
you go catch that train.. lol

“The password is lycanthrope” that was perfect, so patronizing, so snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Love to hear the truth-yes, Severus will be checking Remus out (one way or another!). Here's hoping that Remus won't betray the trust that Dumbledore puts in him this time, either by allowing his dear friend Sirius access to the students before anyone knows he's innocent, or by punting his potion (or by trying to eat the students).

I still don't think it was a good idea to do the Boggart thing in front of the whole class-how many spiders do you think the Slytherins would gather up and have owled to Ron Weasley once they knew he didn't like them? And some students have more interesting home lives than others, we'll just put it that way.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good chapter, please keep going!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Well, Remus did know about the Invisibility Cloak, used his position as prefect to cover for his friends, and helped to make the Marauders' Map which was used to trap and attack Snape-but of course he can't be bothered to feel guilty over little things like that, not when he has James and Sirius to compare himself too. And...he ought to remember how terrified he was the day he was attacked by Greyback and think that Snape was that terrified. _Has_ he forgiven Greyback?

But of course not. That's different. The only victim who is _supposed_ to forgive everyone is Snape, who's never had so much as an apology from his tormentors.

Very good chapter, though, and well-written. Thanks!
Nesbitt chapter 1 . 8/17/2008