Reviews for Yugioh Abridged
Luontoiti chapter 3 . 2/10
This is super special awesome funny :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Its been two year do the next chapter
Cloak192 chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
forgot to say this that was super special awesome
Cloak192 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
hilarious I barely kept from laughing
randomgirl40 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Officer I'm not drunk I'm just waiting for my brother to steal a card from kaiba corp then we're going to the beach!LOL!
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Loved it! Especially all the YGOTAS references fitting in perfectly :) great job! :D
Nova2AceGirl chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
it was a Awesome story it was also super and special I wish there was some way for me to cobime those words
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
"I wish I had a catchphrase. " said Joey. "Can I borrow yours, Yugi?"

Me: You already have a catchphrase! It's bleeping BROOKLYN RAGE!

But then Joey stuck his head through the door. "Brooklyn Rage!" he shouted. "That's my catchphrase., in case you wanted to know."

MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
"Sunsets are super special-" Yugi started.

"If you finish that sentence I will mind crush you." Yami threatened.

That was awesome! And at the end of the chapter too. I can't wait to read more!
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
"AH! MY EYES ARE BURNING!" (My reaction to Tristan in a Speedo)

"Avert your eyes, I'm about to do something awesome." The last time someone I knew said that, they put the firestation on fire. Coincidentally, that was the same day we all decided that men shouldn't wear bikinis and walk through the downtown.

Shirt-less time Fun time...with Duke Devlin. Yes.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Selling adorable young boys who play children's card games to fangirls, boys, and "straight" millionaires is the answer to all money problems in life. So sayeth two of the hottest guys on the show, which means their ideas are perfectly moral and pure.

Shut up Mokuba. Everybody likes you (except for your only relative in the world, Seto) and this is how they express their gratitude of your continued existence. So shut up so we can enjoy.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Just the other day I was possessed by an ancient Egyptian. Coincidentally enough, I happened to make a purchase on Ebay 5 months prior to that. Very suspicious.

Yami must have read the same book I picked up at Borders before it closed: "Selling a Non-main Character With Female and Male Fans to a Fanclub for Fun and Profit." Great minds think alike. Unless they've been Mind Crushed. Then they don't think at all.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
How did you know what went through the minds of all of my closest friends whenever we watched YuGiOh! as young, impressionable children? Also, the power of the evil 4Kids is strong. Very, strong.

E-gads, Mokuba talked back to his older brother, so unlike every other moment of his time in the series!

The power of MySpace is proven yet again as it has failed. Again. As it has died and been buried in the sad movement of technology advancement after Facebook and Twitter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This chapter was gorgeous mayhem of the highest degree. Bravo.

People who are too sexy should not be harmed in any way. It endangers their sexiness.

Did I mention my sexy alter-ego agrees with me as well?

I do believe that this may have been your greatest chapter by far. I was quite satisfied with the level of comedic value this chapter had to offer. Congratulations. It was endowed with the spirit of the Abridged Series, though the show actually has no soul so it cannot have a spirit. Still, congratulations for accomplishing something that is actually impossible to accomplish because it does not exist. Bravo.
HebaAce chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
I laughed so hard that I started to cry! damn that was real funny! PLEASE WRITE MORE! Now I'm not so depressed about going to school the next day! Thanx! :)