Reviews for Riddick
cptbludz13 chapter 10 . 8/23
Why is there no mention of remus?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/11
I can tell this was written on a smartphone then put into a blender. This is why I will NEVER give my computer up for a smartphone. The push is to get people stuck in Facebook/Youtube only. I grew up when computers were actually...computers not FPS gaming machines not social media smartphones that you can't carry.
RevDorothyL chapter 10 . 5/26
I chuckled through most of this. Very clever fusion of "The Chronicles of Riddick" movie with the Potter-'verse, with a little wink at Yoda thrown into the mix. Well done.
Motherofthehorde chapter 10 . 5/22
Nnniiiccee
thank you fir writting.
Motherofthehorde
Leroy-San chapter 10 . 5/22
Good story
Oh my WORD, this was great! I love Harry's attitude change... taking no crap from anybody... and Dobby doing a Yoda made me laugh for 5 minutes solid! Dumbles got his in the end... stark naked in a goat pen in his office of all things...

big grin, laughing

What are you going to be up to next, I wonder? I might have to get myself a FFN account so I can follow you!
Touhara Naoya chapter 8 . 1/21
Waiting to kill Dumbledore when he already knows everything he wanted to know, unnecessary and frankly disappointing.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Story is in a weird format. Can't tell from thought to POV to dream sequence.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
wink-wink and giggity ruined it
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Well, this is new
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Fantastic story! Loved your take on a Dark!PissedOff!Harry. And Dobby doing a Yoda impression? COMPLETELY PRICELESS! I laughed at that for a WHILE! Thanks!

Favoriting.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Well, it's 7yrs late but WOW! WHAT A RIDE! This was great and I'm extremely glad it was completed. The writing was great and the story held my interest. Though to be truthful about it, I wasn't expecting anything like this when I use Bing or Yahoo for an HP/Riddick crossover story. I was thinking a long the lines of Harry and Riddick side by side. If you did do a sequel I don't know who or what Harry'd go after unless you killed off or had Hermione kidnapped. But you being the author, it'd be your call as to what that story'd be about.
Serge chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Sorry to read about such a sucker like this HP. He was fucked, and fuking where is his revenge?

"I'll kill ya" "You are goind to die" - what a shitty hit. Where is his fucking revernge? The most barking dog doesn't bite.

Have you ever got a situation, where bunch of assholes with a weapon came to torture and kill you? You know, not even a fkng thought about "it's not good to kill them" appeared in my head.
So why da fuck your hero has that idiotic thought AFTER being tortured? Why your idiotic hero kills some mercenaries, but has not got enough gutts to kill his true enemy?

Just stop writing about killings. It's not yours. Write about friendship between pink ponies and teletubies.

I've found this fic as an example of revernge - and what do I see?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Still in shock of the awesomeness that is Dobby as Yoda!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
OMG! Dobby is an awesome Yoda! It all makes sense now! I have found the meaning of life! Go Dobby! Go Yoda! Go yoda-ish Dobby!