Reviews for Riddick
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,957.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Oogies4u chapter 10 . 3/12
awesome story
Kage640 chapter 10 . 3/5
that was freaking awesome seriously great story
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 1/26
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 1/26
You are making my day with this story!

You may not have classified this as a crossover, but if you ask me, this IS a crossover between Harry Potter and Riddick! And not only that, but it's a crossover DONE RIGHT!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 10 . 1/14
I am very glad I found this story. It is Awesome. Harry as Riddick was wonderful. And Dobby talking like he did. I really did love. Awesome work.
draco122 chapter 10 . 1/7
this was a good story. Very funny
Draco122
draco122 chapter 9 . 1/7
o man that was epic turning Dooby into Yoda very nice
Draco122
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 1/7
Hehe, I loved yoda Dobby, that was cute! I'm glad that Hermione defeated the Voldy shorts, certainly throws the prophecy totally out of wack.

This story was humorous and had some depth to it. It was great overall!

Cheers
Sorasdream chapter 6 . 1/7
Ugh, Ginny's such a ho!

I thought the Dobby scene was great in this chapter, house elves are so useful!

Another great read.

Cheers
Sorasdream chapter 2 . 1/7
Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better. I hope Harry get's all those retards for selling him out!
Mr-No-Name chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Excellent story keep it up. Really liked the Yoda comments
noylj chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Why would idiot boy let a merc live?
Now, idiot boy leaves ferret and his boys alive?
Can't you give idiot boy a brain?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
I absolutely LOVED THIS!
Hope Meijer chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Love this! Awesome fix, so well written. Also love the nod to Family Guy in chapter 6...7..?
Giggity.