Reviews for Riddick
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 4/27
Great work on this story. I am sorry to say I do not think a part 2 to this would work though.

PS this is the first time I have seen this mix and you found a great spot to make it work.
InwoodHp chapter 10 . 4/7
Hilarious. Poor goats.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 2/27
Love this idea, really awesome. What were the other 2 You had mentioned?
BarbedCaress chapter 10 . 2/16
I would have never guessed you could pull Harry Riddick off so well.
But you did
Well Done!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 2/8
Now, that was toughness when Hermione killed the Weaselette without remorse.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 2/8
Pathetic Harry. The knife did not hit Dumbledore.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 2/8
Pathetic Harry. He spared Ron Weasel.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 2/8
You have a very high threshold of when one is evil. So Dumbledore, in your books, is not evil even though he deliberately sent Harry to the Dursleys to be abused and then he got him sent to Azkaban even though he was innocent. Man, I don't agree with you at all.
Hellsteel69 chapter 10 . 1/21
Very impressed with the way that you keep the two stories entwined I hope that you do bring out a second part to this story. I'll be looking at any other stories you have written.

Keep up the good work

Hellsteel69
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 1/21
This was awesome... Ol' Dumblebitch is such a fucking goat fucker though. Glad he did end up dying.
sourav15 chapter 10 . 1/21
It was awesome, mindblowingly awesome. Since I read it in a one go, I would've liked it more if you had written it more explicitly as a novel or a long story. Still an amazing one to read.
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh I know you could do one for The Covenant! (You have to watch that one, it's a great movie)
writeratheart007 chapter 10 . 1/11
You did fabulously on doing a HP styled Riddik. I'm trying to work on an HP styled Davinci Code right now, not nearly as easy unfortunately. Any suggestions are appreciated and I hope you do another one soon! Hrmmm... (Running man maybe?)
roon0 chapter 10 . 1/8