Reviews for Riddick
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/15
Story is in a weird format. Can't tell from thought to POV to dream sequence.
wink-wink and giggity ruined it
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 7/10
Well, this is new
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 5/5
Fantastic story! Loved your take on a Dark!PissedOff!Harry. And Dobby doing a Yoda impression? COMPLETELY PRICELESS! I laughed at that for a WHILE! Thanks!

Favoriting.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/25
Well, it's 7yrs late but WOW! WHAT A RIDE! This was great and I'm extremely glad it was completed. The writing was great and the story held my interest. Though to be truthful about it, I wasn't expecting anything like this when I use Bing or Yahoo for an HP/Riddick crossover story. I was thinking a long the lines of Harry and Riddick side by side. If you did do a sequel I don't know who or what Harry'd go after unless you killed off or had Hermione kidnapped. But you being the author, it'd be your call as to what that story'd be about.
Serge chapter 8 . 2/21
Sorry to read about such a sucker like this HP. He was fucked, and fuking where is his revenge?

"I'll kill ya" "You are goind to die" - what a shitty hit. Where is his fucking revernge? The most barking dog doesn't bite.

Have you ever got a situation, where bunch of assholes with a weapon came to torture and kill you? You know, not even a fkng thought about "it's not good to kill them" appeared in my head.
So why da fuck your hero has that idiotic thought AFTER being tortured? Why your idiotic hero kills some mercenaries, but has not got enough gutts to kill his true enemy?

Just stop writing about killings. It's not yours. Write about friendship between pink ponies and teletubies.

I've found this fic as an example of revernge - and what do I see?
Still in shock of the awesomeness that is Dobby as Yoda!
OMG! Dobby is an awesome Yoda! It all makes sense now! I have found the meaning of life! Go Dobby! Go Yoda! Go yoda-ish Dobby!
MrCpyher101 chapter 10 . 2/11
that was pretty darn good ive seen all the movies and like the way you adapted it to fit the story please do write a sequel seeing as how you obviously have the talent
Bloodfire87 chapter 10 . 2/9
Nice. Like the qualities of Riddick and Harry Potter, that was awesome.

Bloodfire87
The wink-wink and giggity crap ruined the ENTIRE story. I'm not reading anymore. Shame, it was a great story, until you started taking like a pubescence boy who idolizes Glenn Quagmire.
DannyPac chapter 9 . 1/24
Ah, the Art of Ass-Whup, so elegant and bloody.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
I could do without all the (hint) (wink) (giggity) crap. What are you 12?
I just can't take you as a serious and dedicated writer when you do stupid shit like that. I would rather you have typos than emulate the paedophile, rapist, and woman hater known as Glen Quagmire.
His off color jokes about drugging women with roofies, using them for sex then forgetting them, having 100s of kids he doesn't support, staring at women in the bathroom, and not even caring about a girls age is a bad thing. It's not something that should be glorified and mimicked in any way, shape, or form.
I stopped watching family guy after Glen became more and more of a disgusting slimeball that should be chemically castrated and thrown in room with all his victims so they can enact painful justice. I won't read any more of your stories, you obviously don't value women since you like to copy the acts of a rapist.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
lame with the riddick stealing, would have worked a lot better if you made it more original. I just kept rolling my eyes at every reference and fed up halfway through. even if it is a crack fic, it just dosen't work meshing the two stories together like this
ScbaStv chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
One word...EPIC! Loved this. Very well done. Right mix of badassdom and humor that just works. Thanks for writing! :]