Reviews for Breath of Fire 1/2
Kithrin chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
interesting i hope you get back to it. and is momo going to come in?
Norsehound chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
...and whereupon suddenly the reader was assailed by alternative dialogue. Ahh! *avalanche of alternate quotation marks*
Norsehound chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
As I read this, I just wonder what someone /not/ involved in the head dialogue would be hearing.
cs chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Ryouga ruins the whole story...I hate that idiot.*sigh*This coulda been a great story too...*shakes head and leaves*
Otritzi chapter 18 . 12/26/2006
Personally, I could care less about the pairing at the moment, this fic's seriously funny. My only question is why did the group fall to Balio and Sunder?

Keep the chapters coming!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I love this fic. Please write more
JSB chapter 18 . 1/29/2005
This is seriously an awesome fic, I really hope you continue it soon, because I see that is was last updated, like 2 years ago. Never played breath of fire but I've played to many games like it not to understand whats going on. Please update soon, this is one of my...um..12 favorite fics or so.
heath chapter 18 . 1/12/2005
i dont know if you check these anymore, but i like this story and would like to see it continued. please keep up the writing, that is, if you still write fanfiction.
xcom1a chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
good sotry.
OmnipotentDemigod chapter 17 . 1/23/2004
This is so cool.
Tatsu-Kami-ZZMage chapter 18 . 5/15/2003
cracks nuckles

Ok you will write the next chapter or i will barrow twisters pet Charcole for a little wile.

you hav 15 days to comply or i will start sending

renforcements from other fanfics. then i will start breaking bones one by one starting from your feet and working my way up slowly on bone at a time toes first. im in a very evil mood...

dont piss me off any more d-sama.

Tatsu-Kami-ZZMage

signing off
Neo Kojiro chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I'm with fireblades on this, but replace kill with pummel. You have much skill, and i'd rather not lose another good author to laziness.
Wereryu64 chapter 18 . 3/26/2003
Oh, you want to know where?

I got it off of... Dang, I forgot where the Site was at, but they were quoting a Translation of the Drama CD of Breath of Fire 3. :)

And Nina was NOT Wishy-Washy! :( HOW DARE you say that!

But I forgive on both accounts. I know how brothers can be. c.c Yes, it was funny, but It would have been funnier with Nina from Part 4. Screaming at the sight of something is HER Personality, not Nina 3 the Tomboy.
Shin chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I like this fic and please continue it and will Ranma Ranko Ryoga and Ryoko get the Kaiser dragon Form?
A Shade of Fire chapter 18 . 2/1/2003
add some more chapters to the story and if your not planning on adding chapters soon ill kill you
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »