Reviews for Impossible
vanilfrappe chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Very good! I can imagine this is how it would have gone down for Rosalie to tell Edward there would be no abortion. I enjoyed this latest chapter alot, I wonder what you'll write next? Do hurry!
jg456 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
loved it
VampireVixen.x chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love the story so far, it really feels like you have captured edwards character perfectly, would love to hear more, hope you update soon.
Mrs-Edward-Cullen123 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
wow this is really good!

i would love to read the chapter when edward hears the baby and realizes that it is his baby that he's gonna be a daddy. i just thought that in breaking dawn having it in JPOV just didn't work and all you really read about was Jacob's anger not edward and bella's love for their new baby.

oh, and also the chapter when edward take jake outside and asks him to persuade bella to basically have kids with jake you know the bit where jacob describes edward as a burning man or something like that was so sad and i think you could do that excellently

please upload new chapters quickly lol
MajorEdfan chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I loved it. I can truly see it happening that way. Please write more, I always wanted to know how he handled the fact that Bella called Rosalie for protection.
vanilfrappe chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Wow, intense! Edward has such a one track mind though, its so funny and sad at the same time. He jumps from bella happy to bella being eaten by baby! And then he leaps from there...yada, I can't wait to hear his thoughts when Bella and Rosalie tell him, sorry, but we're keeping the baby!
DeadAccount80 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008

It would be so sweet and can you also do what happens whilst Bella is changing and his thoughts after she becomes a vampire

Vampires-Rock4eva chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE this story :]
Twilightdiehard chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
I want to read more! any of it from Edward's POV is awesome. Please write more soon!
Forever Tragically Torn chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Amazing Again! Can you keep going at the part you're at from hin perspective. I really want to read her going to Rosalie when they get back, and then the conversation he has with Jake about her having his puppies...

Thank YOU!
The Capslock Critic chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
when is the next chapter coming out i cant wait this is so good!
The Capslock Critic chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
this is amazing plez do all of breaking dawn in edward's view that would be so awesome!
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this is so good its practically as good as stephenie meyer OMG!
All black and white chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
well written! I think you got Edward's POV well!:)
FutureCullen22 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Awesome! AwesomeAwesomeAwesome! please write more! please?