Reviews for Night Stalker, Day Walker
Lolly4Holly chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
OMG i love this story so much its excellent. Lol the line 'Before Bobby gets back and finds a friggin giant wolf on the sofa' i seriously couldn't stop laughing to that line. This is definetly the best supernatural fan fic i have ever read you have a real talent for attention to detail and you truly know your characters. Every line sounds exactly like something Dean/Sam or bobby would say. And the thought of Sam or Dean becoming something they hunt is a brilliant idea very well written :D Keep it up i would love to read more of your stories

~ Holly
Luv-Sammy chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
dude i do not know if you kno this but the only way to kill a vampire in the supernatural world is cutting off the head. just a hint; i think you're thinking Buffy the vampire slayer!
SamDeanLove chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
tanks! AH! what! sam dead? NO! *kill me now* cant be!

ahh... sammy!

so where do you come frome? Im from sweden. )

please forgive me my spelling.. its not so good.

hope you get my point. )
SamDeanLove chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
My god! I love you! in a best friend way.. i just love this story! please this story is like a drog.. i want more.

Im waiting passiont for next chap.. )
SamDeanLove chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
AHH! Im sorry but MORE! more.. and more.. :) please this is so cool! )
SamDeanLove chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
wow.. i digg your story. cant it be or is going to be a sam and dean "love"? juste a ideƩ? and no cure for sammy so he turns dean into a vamp?

more, please! )
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
more...more.. please hurry up! )
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Wi...sam a vamp! digg it! more...more.. please hurry up! )
Dumpster Queen chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
! This is an amzing story! I want to know what happens next. Whats the blood sample for D: HURRY! haha good job, you've caught my intrest!
Pikouaencore chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Oh, great ! I love vampire fics ! Even more so when one of the guys's turned ! So, yep, now I'm definitly hooked and wanan read some more. Hope you update soon...