Reviews for Sink, Burn Burn, Sink
Spaar chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Wow, that there was a riveting read! Yes sir. Well now.. Where to begin? Smashing job, can't imagine how you manage to rattle off such an enormous array of thoughts. I have to say, the perspective weirded me out for the first couple chapters but, after some getting used to it really was quite engaging. I like how her thoughts slowly become more cohesive and smooth (and less run-on haha) over time. For a while it was a little hard to read if I'm being totally honest, especially in conjunction with the fact it's emotional rollercoaster of a story (I actually had to put on some hardcore and just spaz out for a while to release some of the frustration that was going on from the whole cheating with Katie thing, which was an interesting and welcome move btw, I haven't seen a lot of the minor characters being involved in these romantic type fanfics so it was cool to see katie get a bit of the spotlight D). The characters weren't always completely true to their official counterparts, but I kindof felt like since it was being written from such a unique angle that it often didn't feel like it was supposed to be Ginny and Hermione anyway, so there's that. Kudos on the plot though, definitely one of the most original storylines out of all the versions of this pairing I've read (which has been quite a few now hehe). At times I felt fuzzy and happy for them and at others I wanted to punch something repeatedly until my hand broke, still others I was tempted to cry into a bucket for 10 minutes, so I suppose then that means you did a good job! Well done!
CheckersChance2 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Wow, this is the onlyh story i have ever read on here, thats written in second person. Nicely done
UnpoeticGirl chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOD! That is my absolute favourite story ever! It was so great! I read it in a day and a half and I just couldn't believe it was actually over. Honestly, I LOVED it. :D
La fille des les chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
Woow! This is the best fanfiction I've read!

I identify myself with Hermione, almost like it was me x)

anyway, thumbs up! i really have to word to express how much I love it !
Virginia I chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Wow chapter 24 was so cheesey!

You have a unique writing style. I enjoyed it!

Why is it the last 5 fanfictions I have read have had a Hermione with some sort of metal disorder! Your's wasnt the worst one but it's becoming a bad streak of bi-polar-ness mixed in with a bit of crazy.

For using the word 'you' a lot you somehow managed to have great grammar and spelling. I was surprised :)

Your story's pacing was a little chaotic but then again Hermione's thoughts were as well.

I have a bone to pick with your plot though. At points in the story your characters seemed to suddenly get brain damage and forget what happened in the previous chapters, making it a little hard to follow. (hence the chaotic statement above.) IE the first chapters seemed to fly out the window.

7/10
LostLyra chapter 25 . 6/25/2011
Loved this story, I normally don't like stories written like this as they're so fast paced at they give me a headache! But I got through this one and I have to say it's wonderfully done. Loved every minute of it. LL
Sook03 chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Love is a cruel, murderous disease.
Sook03 chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Open mouth, insert foot.
Sook03 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Time to atone.
Sook03 chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
The guilt is going to tear Hermione apart.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
There is going to be hell to pay.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
What happens when school ends?
Sook03 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011