Reviews for Only Heroes
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
THE FEEEELLS :(
klu chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was really beautiful and heartfelt - both felt alone. Then they realized they could be alone, together... Thus, not alone at all.
ShadowedSaint chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ok so this is the third or fourth story I've read in a row. And damn. Ow. My feelings.. This is so perfect and emotion the choice of words were really powerful not really long but it didn't NEED to be. So Imma look for something that doesn't give me all of these feels in your stories.. o.o
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was ... telling. A good snapshot of what could be a highly emotive situation.

Raven's comment really stung. She's "just" a hero. As if she can't allow herself to embrace her human side. That's awfully sad, I think.

Good story, though. Goes into Favorites.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is really, really great. I love the relationship that you gave the two of them, the little 'moment' that they both had up on the roof.

It's so weird that I've watched this show for years and yet I never realized that Raven really is /just/ a hero. She knows nothing else, other than her life on Azarath. And I just really like that distinction.

This was lovely, I really enjoyed this too. :)
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
like like like. ok, new pairing im going to be searching out, speedy and raven.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwww, sweet! I love it when I find a decent Speedy/Raven fic.
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Its nice that they could see each other as they wanted to be
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I likey alot XD very nice ...you should consider doing more oneshots they rock
rtsfdfdsfsd chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I liked this becuase it has feeling. Most stories don't, and the writer just writes what people want to hear. I write what I like to hear, because I can. And then I only hope people like it too.

:) Good Job!

superanimated
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
How cute! They really do make a cute couple and that's certainly a deep perspective you've got there.. And I'm not a duckie! Although, sometimes I wished I were... Make sure you write more for your duckies in the TT fandom soon! Hehehe...
Cylor chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Very cool and original. I liked it a lot.
amanda chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
intresting
romanceaddict3320 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
oh i'm a ducky! lol that was really good. i think u did an amazing job of portraying their emotions. i really liked it. sorry i don't hav time to write more :( but great one shot! it was awesome and the writing was beautifully tragic.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aw, that was sweet. There really isn't enough Raven/Speedy bonding out there, whether it be as friends or something more. Glad to see that you're adding to the store of good stories in that category out there. _

This was really rather random. I kinda want to know the circumstances around this, and what specifically brought about Raven's self-pity, since there are definitely people there who aren't human either. I mean, if Titans East and the regular Titans are there that's already Starfire as the alien, and maybe Aqualad, since he's from Atlantis. A bigger party would have even more. Hm. Maybe just because Raven's not really a people person, even though she opens up well with her friends?

The hug at the end was sweet there. I liked it. Not your /best/ but still good. And it has Raven and Speedy in it; that's almost garauntees awesomeness. Plus, you wrote it. :D