Reviews for As Life Goes On
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow. I too think that Chowder and Mung are more to each other than just student and mentor. This story states that exactly. You know, it takes alot to turn a cartoon like Chowder, turn it on a serious angle, throw in some real world drama, and still make so many connections between characters that would apply in the real series, and that is what you have accomplished. Amayzingly well written with no flaws. Brought tears to my eyes.
Chronic Writer's Block chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Kids... if you are reading this you have just learned why drugs are so bad. If it has gone on for a long time... oh god *sob* it will be your end.*sob*
ClaimintheName chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i just read the first paragraph and i'm crying!

gosh this is a good one
Symphony Of Terror chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I am close to crying! My God that was sad :( I just got done watching some episodes of Chower, and now...this was a great story. Definite favorite.
Sierra627 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
the last line was the icing on the cake! great story!
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow. That was deep.
123NumberGirl456 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh my god...that freaking made me cry...That was beautifully written...favorited!
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
[sniff] That last part was so beautiful...
Sugar Bri chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was a well-written story. It made me cry, honestly. It makes Chowder seem more realistic, more than a cartoon character, but a little orphaned child who's adopted father died at his own hand. This was added to my favorites.
no longer online anymore chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was excellent. It was sad, but I still loved it. Great job. :D
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I don't really know what to say... it was well written and quite dark... VERY different!
Birdiaction chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
O_O No! My favorite character, dead? *wimper*

You are an excellent writer-your attention to detail, especially. You were really able to set the mood. Great story :D :D :D
Shadowrisen chapter 1 . 8/17/2008