Reviews for Retrieval
JBCFlyers19 chapter 5 . 1/2
Wonderful story! Loved reading it!
MiseryMaker chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You write both characters so very well. Perfect balance of the situation and their connection throughout.
kirego chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
ok so i loved the idea for the story and how cool it sounded. im going to give you some honest criticisms though and please don't take any offense to it. from your previous stories ive read they were mostly good and thurough. i feel as though you could have taken this story a lot father than how you did. you could have made it easily 30 chapters if you added more detail and i think you could have gotten a lot more responses and comments. again im honestly not trying to offend you in any way but it was a little disappointing. i finished feeling like "that's it?" not a lot of detail and it really would have been amazing if it did. sorry if im taking up to much time and your mad at this but i just thought id let you know encase you were ever reconsidering rewriting a story i would really like to see this one in more depth. thanks again -kirego
BandBfan chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Sargent Major Seely Booth to the Rescue!and total all out action makes for an absolutely amazing fic!

Loved that the Squints knew why he was really at the lab and how worried he was about his Bones...

This was a complete page turner from start to finish and can't wait to read everything you have posted here

Thanks again,

Ann chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
I ve read this story many times love it love booth in it
lizbet0 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I loved "Retrieval"! Do you think you'll ever write an epilogue for it?
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Don't you just adore protective Booth! Dreamy.

Loved the story, thank you.
cmf227 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Wow. So intense. Very good job with all of the details, loved to see Booth in Ranger mode. Fabulous. I'm so glad that I can go read the sequel right now!
Amilyn chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
This is really lets them both be strong and determined, keeps up the tension and pace, and tells the story quickly. You've given lots of detail, but not too much to drag down the pace. Well done.
boothlover chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
AW! that was good plz write more!
doulikecheeze chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
aw...that was so good are you goin to write more of this or is this the end? ]
mumrulz chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
I have been holding off reading this...I wanted to make sure that I had time to follow it up with the sequel...& thank goodness I did! ...I don't think that I would have lasted till the time between this fic & the sequel...I felt that there was just so much more of the story that needed telling...& it needed to be told straight away. I am a very impatient reader. LOL.

Loved this fic. Booth is indeed a man of action - the minute he hears of the possibility of Brennan being in trouble he has rescue plans in motion...all without confirmtion that Brennan has been involved. Love it when his military training comes out. *sigh* if only we all had our own Booth guardian angel.

My heart was racing throughout the second chapter, where Brennan was fighting for survival...which left her bloody & battered. I found myself just willing her to get as far away as possible. Loved how her thoughts wandered to Booth - & wanting him there with her...maybe it was their mental & emotional connection that got Booth racing off to Dulny. :-)

2 solid weeks of Booth searching for her...finally finding a trace of her...loved how he just 'knew' that it was her that he was following through the woods - calling on all his Ranger skills. I felt like cheering when he found her.

Then typical Booth, refusing to leave her alone, to go ahead without her...then Booth making her promise that she would leave if something happened to him was both heartbreaking & heartwarming.

This was a great 'edge of your seat' story, thoroughly enjoyed it...but now I have to race over to the sequel for my next fix. :-):-):-)
Mrs. Knightley chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Nice drama, nice seeing Booth in soldier mode. Great story! Yeah rescue! I enjoyed your story, thanks for writing and sharing!

Mrs. Knightley
iamwriter chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Great story, very action and emotionally packed. Cant wait for the follow-up story.
xbonesloverx chapter 5 . 8/22/2008