Reviews for Clowns Only Love Once
vvebster chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
when are you gonna make a new chapter?
thewonderingman chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I'm disapointed in you Batman using a pipe tsk tsk, you couldn't have come up with anything more creative or elaborate.
Still epic story.
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
I know this is like 4 years old but it's amazing and I would LOVE to read more. It's...there isn't words for how amazing it is. I couldn't stop reading! Harley was perfect! The Joker surpassed perfect! Just...WOW!
VikingBeauty chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
im mad yall left it like that!
VikingBeauty chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
hmm i like this joker. not that he is any different but u portray him nicely. i feel like i can almost feel the beast waiting to pounce out once she gets used to him. i like how u alternate between the 'she is just a sex toy' and then to the 'there is something different about her, i really like her' Def made him appear more human. im looking forward to reading the next chapter
Orchisse chapter 16 . 11/27/2008
OH.

Harley's proving herself, eh? I like. Very much. Hmm, Ivy seems to have quite the agenda going on...Maybe she's trying to get Harley and Harvey together (their names do have a certain jingle, you have to admit.) to upset Joker? Because it certainly is WORKING...*screams silently* Joker's reaction is so fitting that it's insane. I just imagined him in my head as I read the last three paragraphs...AMAZING.

His possessiveness and obsessiveness is just so intense, and I can see why Harley melts. It's rather thrilling - when he doesn't beat her to a pulp of course. But then again, she can weasel her way out. And I caught the bit where he's described to feel his heart constricting when he sees the news about H and H. Very interesting, hmm? _-

Wonderful as always and do keep it up!

JG
General-Beatrix666 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
At risk of sounding childish: SQUE! I've been waiting ever so patiently for this story to update! I hope another is soon to follow! :D
Miss Malfaisant chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Oh my goodness. That was absolutely fabulous.

His characterization was SPOT ON, right down to the last detail. It is extremely difficult to capture and write his character well, and you've pulled it off.

This whole entire this is brilliant. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRILLIANT. The imagery and her thoughts and the description of him and her fear and everything OHMYGOD.

Amazing.

AND YOU KEPT EVERYTHING IN THE SAME TENSE. YAY.

I don't give pleasant reviews...well, almost ever, so you're very special indeed. Yees. SPECIAL.

I suggest you take a look at my homepage to see how special you really are.
Devryn chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Somehow, I was not expecting Poison Ivy to come into this. Nice touch!

Looking forward to more! Keep it up! :D
Orchisse chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Aha. Ivy's picking up the pieces and is hatching a plan for Joker. Hmm. Well I can't tell if he'll be swayed by it or not - your Joker is quite different. A GOOD, REFRESHING different.

But you've definitely caught his crazy unpredictability. It seems that he's starting to see Harley as his doll - it reminds me of myself when I was six. My brother had just been born, and I had these crazed fits of jealousy and anger - I beat up my dolls, and tortured them. I even put one behind the faulty television and electrocuted it. O_o Yeah...I was a strange little kid. _;

I guess it's up to your version of Harley is she wants to remain a doll, or if she wants more than that. Well, duh, I know she says she does, but she doesn't actively stand up for herself. If she can beat up Batman and the Creeper not to mention other agile men who seem stronger physically than the Joker, she can certainly do the same to "Puddin.'" Maybe he could realize THAT and start to believe her sincerity when she never tries to harm him. Or maybe he's got that kinky sadistic quality that needs to be hurt in order to feel excitement or something...

Yeah, I'm rambling now. Hehe. Don't mind me. I just love how your story's turning out! Keep writing!

JG
xxFEATHERSxx chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
haha. i like the way ivy thinks

xD
Devryn chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
The asylum break scene was very funny and cute, and the last scene...whoa. :)
Devryn chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I wish I had something constructive to say, but all I can do is say again how amazing each chapter is. I love the courtyard scene!
Devryn chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Oh, nice job leaving both Harley and us hanging (so to speak) with the seduction scene!
Devryn chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Oh...his attacking the Riddler was intense, and your description of the kiss was just...wow!