Reviews for Chuck vs The End of Hope
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I was debating whether or not to leave a review on this at all. I could just leave it be, I could say what I liked, I could say what I didn't.

So I'll just say this: awful as this is, it really has a plot nugget that could be nurtured into a hell of a story. Not expecting you to write it, or anyone. It'd be a tough read, too. But I think it could be something powerful in the right hands.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
found this oddly satisfying mainly because this is what Sarah would realistically do. The CIA has always been there for her so picking the CIA over Chuck makes a lot of sense
PussyWillowCat chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
In it's own disturbing, creepy way, it was sweet...
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Dark. I doubt that they could punish Chuck much while he's the intersect. If Sarah truly was the best the CIA had, she probably would be this dedicated, which is a sad thought.
HJB chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Surprisingly, I hadn't read this story until today. Wow. It was awesome. I love fics that touch on the harsh realities of spy life. You managed to convey the seriousness of Sarah's situation w/o having to go into the gory details. I've read it three times already. I know it's ridiculous to ask for a follow up, so I won't even try. I'll just offhandedly mention that I could ask for such a thing. lol. Great one-shot.
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
WHAT? dont get me wrong it was a very different, but interesting story, but you have to have one that follows this up right? please tell me you do, im now invested in knowing what will happen next!
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow Bill, you are one of my faves on here (since I am a CHARAHOLIC as much as I am CHUCKAHOLIC) and this just really impressed me coming out of you! Sad as anything could ever be but well written. Also, just a note... somewhere on the darkside, in a deep dark AU, this is probably very true to the two characters we have grown to love.
BillAndBrick chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is a test review.
NorCali chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Bill, nice to see you flirting with the darkside! Good story. Sarah should go on the CIA's workers comp.
verkisto chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Well, I'm sad. I vote 1 for Bill.
LeeCan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Excellent job Bill. I really liked it. Was it painful to write?
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was good. A little depressing, but fortunately that was the whole point.
tshdow chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Nice start Bill. I am amazed that you joined the challenge. I am sure it was hard on you.
txdcyfr chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very different, but still a good story. I hope you have a couple more chapters to see what happens with Chuck and national security.