Reviews for Seven
PenPal3 chapter 7 . 12/30/2018
It doesn't look like you'll be finishing this story. Such a shame.
Toalan chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
Wow this is awesome. It's been 7 years but I hope you get inspired to post the rest cause it's damn good :D
klaroline.makaylasotp chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Omigodd...I love it..im absolutely dying to read the next chapter...not literally but u know what I mean.
Daurilin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved it! I was also looking for a jake/nessie story, and this one is turning out to be a good one.
skyler Anderson chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
EXCUSE ME! i hate to be rude but you pinky swore and its been over a year since you last updated:( i love this story and at first i was hesitant to give a jacob/nessie a try but i did and now i feel disappointed that its gone. please just send me a message or something (maybe even post a new chapter!:)) and explain why a pinky promise means nothing in this world anymore. hate to be pushy but im deprived!
piaraquel chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Interesting! Cant wait for you to update again!
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
For a first try, you're doing awfully well. This was well written and not cheesy at all. Good job!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
okay so I'm a bit confused. The "updated" thing says 01-29-09 so I'm guessing that this story will no longer be updated at all? I really like this story and if you could PM me or something to tell me whats going on that would be great. OR I'm completly mistaken and ofending you right now. If that's the case sorry, I'm just confused.

Great story. I really liked that Leah imprinted, she has gone through so much and it will be wonderful to have someone there for her now.
Disappointed Fan chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
So for real...this is it?

You never finished the story but the last update indicated you would. Bo!
fandomhipster chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Wow! Awesome story! Keep it up!
asdfgh chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
liar. :(
Shiny Otter chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
soon? its been almost 10 months. please update.
twilighter002 chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
wow, this is an amazing story you are writing up here! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
We are human chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Wow man, way to abandon your shit.
AvidReaderBz chapter 8 . 8/4/2009