Reviews for Seven
breathlessbeauty chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
“'Trust me, it’s not that I don’t want to touch you…quite the opposite actually'“

It's funny how you put Jacob saying that to Renesmee when that was Edward in Eclipse.

I love your story. :]
Inspyred chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Wow! This is so amazing, I love it! Please, please, please update soon )
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Aw! I just love them so much :)
missbrunettgirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Great chapter...the last sentence sounds kind of ominous. I wonder what's going to happen next...Can't wait for more!
The Creative Writer chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Really, really well written. I cannot wait for more!
julz chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I REALLY enjoyed reading this story so far and i hope you update soon.
Cheergeek chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
It actually pains me that you said Jacob was going to have some problems later on...

Loved this chapter! 'Pure white dress' I love Edward -
selina chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
“Oh, and Jacob,” he started back up the steps, “When the time comes for her to marry you, as I’m sure it will; if I have any reason to question the pure white dress Renesmee will be wearing…I’ll kill you myself and then buy her a puppy to fill the void. Got it?”

“Sure thing, Pops!” I responded without missing a beat, chuckling as I lay back down on the couch.

You are mad for win for these very lines. I laughed so hard when I read them.

I really really enjoyed the scenes between Jake and the pack (especially Seth) and would love more of them and think it would be so cool to see Nessie/Jake and the pack hanging out.

Once again your writing is so addictive and keeps pulling me in further and further. The ending has me a bit worried. The two of them just started. I wanted some more cutesome scenes of them just hanging out together and with their family and friends before trouble comes along.

I am anticipating the next chapter and what shall come for the two.
selina chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Whoa. Wow, *grins* This was good. This was really good. This was eating-a-whole-lot-of-chocolate-until-you-feel-sick-and-then-eating-some-more-because-it's-just-that-good-and-addictive good.

You write really really well. I mean with I didn't read the words. I watched them all play out in my mind and that is a very powerful gift for a writer to have.

I really like how well you are able to capture Jake's voice and characteristics. I also enjoy the elements that you've brought to Nessie, and how you have added to what SM gave of her. I like her sort of snaky, and sarcastic attitude, it fits very well with Jacob's lose and playful one.

My favorite part was their camping. First I can't believe that Edward let them go (I love how overprotective he is, I really hope to see more of it.), and second it was all perfect. I like the idea that Jacob took her to a spot that was all his own and turned it into their own, and their kisses were so sweet and lovely to read.

Your writing is so well done. Drew me in so effortlessly that I can't believe that this is your first fic. I like the parting sentences of let the games begin, and can't wait to see what games come their way, and how it all plays out.
GreenEyedUnicorn chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
that was so cute! I absolutely loved the conversation between Edward and Jake! It was really entertaining. Keep up the good work and update soon!
CocoaSampson chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Oh, but of course things can't stay that happy for long, especially with a cliffie last line at the end of the chapter. Update soon; I'm. Really enjoying this.
GoddessLove chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love it! It's so Jake, though i don't think he would say "Oh my Gosh!" nor would Edward would say "you guys", but besides that, everything is so in character and I like how you made Nessie the way she is, its different than other peoples thoughts on her. Keep writing, I cant wait to read more!
taffy0823 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Yeah, this is the point in the story where things start to go wrong, huh?

Nahuel? I could be wrong. You do have a very solid foundation in place for their relationship, so it almost seems more likely that the trouble will affect them externally apart from their relationship instead of something that could actually test their commitment to each other.
marjojo02 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Great job! This is so sweet. Jake is awesome!
Zophiela chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I love the interaction between Edward and Jacob! Two past adversaries who are forced to co-exist and form some kind of friendship. It's great. Renesmee and Jake are so sweet. Please update soon!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »