Reviews for Seven
hermoinelvsronald chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
hey great story im really into it

please update when you can

thanks for the nessie jacob story i havent read one yet and most twilight ff dont include jacob!

so thanks
colormaster chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
COOLNESS! more please.
Gabby Gator chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Ok now ... I started to count some gray hairs on my head, nothing old good L'Oreal can't take care of. But really ... post it already, I do think you would be getting some votes if you wouldn't space the chapters so long between, sometimes readers are not so patient and move on to other stories. But I will be here, all gray and all ... waiting patiently.
victorionious chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
"I'm hoping to post before too much longer though, pinky swear."

Zip zero zilch.

Sorry I waited until now to review. I was just far too caught up in it! I mean, wow! This is excellent! Now then, as I hugely implied above, pleaase hurry up!
CCullen27 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I really want to know what happens! pleaase update asap.
SilverBullet2theheart chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
DISCLAIMER: I AM A TOUGH CRITIC! cute! i LOVE it! i can't wait to read more!

sky chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
wow i love the stories there great please make more thanks
lesvillatoro chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
cant wait to read more!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
Great great story! I love JacobNessie and you are doing an amazing job with this. I am glad to hear that the next chapter is almost done and I can't wait to read it! Keep up the awesome work!
xxRedIsTheNewBlondexx chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
mad story.

and its cute.

i like the twists and cant wait for more.

so get writing :P

silver tears and wasted fears chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
great story
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
I actually found this story on the Twilight Awards nominee list. And voting isn't open yet...but soon. And did you mean you don't know what website it's on? . / That is the website. You can view the nominee list by clicking on "view nominees" on the left side of the page. You've been nominated for Best Side-Pairing and Best Characterization.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
first i love this second when it says renesmee looked "rejectedand hurt" i thought "that girl is just like her mom"
Chely chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Your story is so amazing...I love it...cant wait for the next chapter!..]
cellers mcgee chapter 7 . 1/30/2009