Reviews for Seven
mediate89 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Wow! Every day I wonder if you ever plan on finishing this. It's good to know that you're planning to! Can't wait to see what comes next : )
Bonita10 chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
I've never read a Nessie/Jacob story before, and reading this, I love the pairing. I haven't come across anything good like this before. So many twist and turns, suspense, romance; I just love it.

I can see you update your stories every 2 weeks, but it's worth the wait. Can't wait for an update.
MrsCullen86 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Thank you for this! I love Jacob and Nessie. If you're looking for another J/N story, I have one on my account as well. I'll be looking forward to more from this story and you soon!
chellebell82 chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
This is truly a great story, but I noticed that you haven't updated since October. Do you plan on finishing it?
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
So far, this is the best Fan Fiction I have ever read. Most FFs are just boring and slow, and it takes me a long time to get through them. With this, I felt like I was reading another Twilight book. I loved it. Off to read more. xD
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I found a link for this on the Twilight Awards nominee's a very good story...I wish you luck. I notice it's been a long time since you've you think you will be finishing it in the near future? I'd love toknow what happens next. Hope to see an update eventually!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
This story is great so far, and I can't wait to read the rest of it...
RoadSense unlike some people chapter 7 . 1/23/2009

considering most fanfic about the years after breaking down are either so sappy or unlike the novels that i think i stop trying to read them. however, i really enjoyed Seven! it was great :D

so, a quick question, when is the next chapter coming out?
shellybellypie chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
i like this story!

its is fastly becomeing one of my fav nessie jake fics. YAY!

i am intrigued about the new wolfy pack. perhaps something to do with the first spirit worlf having a lot of wives? perhaps not. . .

x.caaiti-bee chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
aw ..

update? please?
The Twilight Awards chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Congratulations! This story has been nominated in Round 3 of The Twilight Awards for the following categories:

Category 1 Best Side-Pairing

Category 2 Best Future Fic

Category 3 Best Characterization
The Lady of the Land chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Good job!
Indredi chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Great story! you've done an awesome job with Jacob... I agree with your comment in the first chapter, most of the Jacob/Nessie stories just aren't good at all, people don't seem to quite get him, but you do!

So now I'm all atwitter about what the Volturi want, who the "new" wolves are (are they "Real" warewolves, like Edward talked about in BD, or shapeshifters like Jacob's tribe?), and why the heck the Volturi have decked out hotel rooms as jail cells (who do they keep in them normally?)

I know you haven't updated in a long time (so many of my favorite authors got swept up by NaNoWriMo, sigh) but I hope you aren't just going to leave us hanging!

Speaking of, if you attended the aforementioned NaNoWriMo, do you have your own original stuff posted anywhere? I can't really follow the other stories you've posted on Fanfic, cause I haven't read the "original" source material, but I like your style!

Happy New Year!
NickyJay137 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
when r u going to post a new chapter?
lunamorada17 chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
This is a VERY good story! Please, I beg you, update as soon as you can!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »