Reviews for Green Fields of France
NoaShado chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hospitable- receiving or treating guests or strangers warmly and generously: a hospitable family.

Hospital- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment.

I'm sorry to say, but it's simple mistakes like mixing these two up, and continuing to do so, that really grate on my nerves. Your story has great potential, and you write moderately well, but you have problems with...your knowlegde of the words you use, I guess would be the proper phrasing for it. And you also have minor punctuation errors. Nothing huge, just sentences that could use commas or breaks. And I only point this out so you can improve. Anyway, my advice to you is to check your work, thoroughly, or get an editor to do it for you. Because the story could have been very, very good (you have a good imagination for heart-wrenching plot-lines, for sure), but technical flaws are glaring to me.

I hope this helps with your future work. Good luck!

-Noa
Spike the Cross chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
Tis very sad. You should send this to the president... BTW, brought many a blood tear to my eye...

~Lestat De Lioncourt~