Reviews for Inkling
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I'm dying for Richard and Ardeth to be paired up together. I think it would be really hot hot hot. I guess nobody out there gets it. They're both stunningly handsome and beautiful men. I can at least wish and hope.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Damn Perfect!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Last line was pretty cheesy...
Hey, apparantly people don't trust me coz i always got the cat that ate the canary grin...*grins*
deffodrunk chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
really?!
nah, i still think ol rick is a bit thick...(see what i did there...rick, thick...nobodys laughing...)
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
PLEASE write the continuation!

Also, just a couple things you've overlooked:

"He takes it as a conformation." should be "confirmation"

"they lay together on the bed, wrapped in each others arms, as a golden-haired boy amuses himself with a new friend; as a shadow slips into the room across the hall and ensnares a brown-haired man in a long embrace." Since you're using present tense with "amuses," "slips," and "ensnares," the first verb should also be "lie" - "they lie together..."
elsa chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
who is the "golden-haired boy's" "new friend"?

new story yes?
Christina chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i love this story, they are all good... hope i get to see more of this pairing, those to are one of my fav. pls keep wrighting about them
Ibuko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Another sequel

Though this is very R/E centric, I still like it. O'Connol isn't given enough credit sometimes. And I liked the image of Evy speaking to a shadowy cornor...How very subtle...not )
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ohh, I love it! Evy and Rick musings are fun, especially when they are about Jonathan! Tee-hee. I could picture Rick ticking off the reasons and I laughed!

Just the right amount of words. That's so hard to do ... you know, to not over-do it. Always a delight to read your stories and I really enjoyed this point of view. Now I have something to look forward to, your next fic! Thank you!
Nakhti chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Fic was good. nicely paced, well worded, not too long, perfect little fic-snack to get our teeth into between meals.

Last line overdid the cheese a little though... ;-)